• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Http 404

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Not sure if it's just me but everytime I try to open a PM I recieve while not on someone's profile or the main OTland forum I recieve an HTTP 404 reply... Does anybody else get this and if so why?

Try this:

"It is very simple, in the internet options, go to the connections tab and make sure the there is nothing checked in the LAN Settings window, and if nothing is checked, do an IE Reset (After doing RESET, you would loose the passwords which are saved on the personal website)."

or

404 Not Found Error (What It Is and How To Fix It)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have any problems, so it may be a individual error.

Probably individual... (except it happens on all computers I use), generally you get a little window, well it asks to either look at it now or later, I choose now. Then it asks if you want to open in current or new and I choose the current and that's when I get the problem. As for IE options: I can't access that anymore no thanks to the Win 7 restriction policies. (They blocked up to right clicks for us...)

Probably individual... (except it happens on all computers I use), generally you get a little window, well it asks to either look at it now or later, I choose now. Then it asks if you want to open in current or new and I choose the current and that's when I get the problem. As for IE options: I can't access that anymore no thanks to the Win 7 restriction policies. (They blocked up to right clicks for us...)

As this appears on multiple computers, I am thinking it's your account. Clear your browser chache and cookies.

Maybe is your browser, look if is browser bug, opening your account in another browser

Same thing and I have my history settings to delete all cookies and history and cache on exit. Could it be Job Corps internet? :O

Well if the problem consists after I get back home then I'll bump this thread, as you said it could be an account problem, it could be because of jobcorps and their network (with all their proxys and shit)

Well if the problem consists after I get back home then I'll bump this thread, as you said it could be an account problem, it could be because of jobcorps and their network (with all their proxys and shit)

Probably, will wait for you :D