• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

http://br.warzona.online

My server does not have Spoof friend, in otservlist aurera has 1200 on and aurera site has 1600, my server does not have mc limit, however this is not illegal because it only counts 4 char per ip. I have a lot of players playing at lan house.
At least stop copying my web pages, text on site, events and even otservlist descriptions, be more creative, use these your players for something ^^.

you are just jealous, my server has nothing wrong, i already talked to the owner of otservlist already, make the showtime of you.

Really? the envy fo success of others is so great?
The server is always full, you are jealous that the players do not abandon to go to the OT of you, it's easy to talk, but I did not see any evidence from you.
Be productive, spend your time leveraging their respective servers honestly and not trying to overthrow that of others.

Back