• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

http://otservlist.org/ots/1215283 (Manchinha Otserv)

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
They login multiple Account Managers to boost players. Either someone can test ingame or ill be releasing my tool soon. Can't post a picture cause it reveals my new program and I want that to be secret :p

I bet your tool simply requests players lists via socket and then compares it to players count from basic socket info :p? Anyway, if they boost players using Account Manager you can simply abuse it by cloning items and destroying the server, hehe.

No because account managers can't pickup items. Anyways thats how i found out yes, the method isn't a secret ofc I use the socket theres no other way... but the actual use of the tool is a secret until release. I just found this server by accident while I was testing it :p thought id report it.

Back