• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

http://www.planet-zix.se/openlua

I can see some of TFS LUAScripts (created by me) there posted by Helveg (An administrator) without credits. Makes me think it has worst LUAScripters, not the best.

Well then tala should join :wub: If he will we will have the best scripters

I can see some of TFS LUAScripts (created by me) there posted by Helveg (An administrator) without credits. Makes me think it has worst LUAScripters, not the best.

Oh shit. You know, seriously, I hate when people does this!
Even though, let's say, anybody I hated more then ever - I would still give credits!
And no, I'm not sarcastic..

I will look into this, if you can, it'd be easier for me if you told me what threads I should check.
And I will add to the rules that you have to give credits.

Thanks for telling!
We want to do everything to bring more people, and by starting to give credits we're getting there.

I'll ask you my question on irc since I'll get a quicker answer there and I won't go offtopic then either.. (Yes it's about the forum)

@ontopic:
We don't have the best scripters, ofcourse. But we have _some_ of them!
Nostradamus is damn good, 4220niller too!
Helveg is great, working on a project with LUA atm though..
And we have more, but I just gave examples..

But please join! =)

Back