• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HUe hue im back!

Omel

<3
Reaction score
Im back on shadowcores! Give me money gajs im make level, cash and good play! Gajs!

Chazzy seriously who the fck are you lol, ive just seen you on this forum and with Lapas old team

chazzy the guy that has 500 posts on a game forum and have no life
I have no life?
mate your the one who asslicked lapa and buy chars from him for rl cash and u can talk about life cuz yet u was on 24-7 on futurama days?
ppl like u trash talk act cool in a game but u look like shit in rl and get bullied
add me in skype if u keep wanna talk trash
fidgitz123
nah dont try to ping me hail vpn

I have no life?
mate your the one who asslicked lapa and buy chars from him for rl cash and u can talk about life cuz yet u was on 24-7 on futurama days?
ppl like u trash talk act cool in a game but u look like shit in rl and get bullied
fidgitz123

Ughmm no offense, but your the pinger.

I have no life?
fidgitz123
haha, its funny because i have never been member of futurama, i joined first when jordi AND lapa was together, and lapa was just the "shitty commander that always got boxed for no reason" and am i the one who gets bullied every day? youre the one who comes home and crying and giving all youre anger towards a fcking TIBIATOPIC. so stop telling me that i get bullied in school, and why would i even wanna trash talk with you in skype, about a fucking tibiatopic where i asked you to shut up cuz you have no rights to tell Omel his a "nobody"

haha, its funny because i have never been member of futurama, i joined first when jordi AND lapa was together, and lapa was just the "shitty commander that always got boxed for no reason" and am i the one who gets bullied every day? youre the one who comes home and crying and giving all youre anger towards a fcking TIBIATOPIC. so stop telling me that i get bullied in school, and why would i even wanna trash talk with you in skype, about a fucking tibiatopic where i asked you to shut up cuz you have no rights to tell Omel his a "nobody"
you're a nobody to

Ok but its strange that cool guys like you defends a fcking wannabe next commandir guy

Back