• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Huge-evo Looking Hoster

LilleSnakz

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello.

Huge-evo is now looking for a hoster ^_^

Information

Map Ready: 55%

Scripts: 45%

------------------------------------------------
we using tfs 4.0 most stable server i bought it not so long time ago.

What you get?

same acces than me
and 40% donation money

--------------------------------------------------

Please give us:

Langues:

you need know how to make website.

Speed Test : 100 MBIT
Language: Swedish , Greek,English
Sorry man but i cant do a website

Speed Test: 16ms Ping / 11.33 (In) ~ 88.33 (Out)
Langues: Swedish & English
why should we trust on you?: Well I can't actually state any reason to trust me, anyhow currently I'm hosting a website + server for a friend. But as he cant script everything he told me to keep it up or just close it, probably I will keep the server up for a while but probably just some days as the player population is really low.
I know the basics of SQL and XML.
Also, I dont need any money for as I will just do it for fun
I'm not active playing tibia but I can provide a uptime that's 24/7 without lagg probably, You may PM me for mor information. I will probably ask you some questions regarding the server aswell.

I know how to make a AAC Website /w templates.

I'm not a good scripter but I know most of the 8.1-8.60 functions (the functions of scripting).
I'm not a good java coder, I got programs for PHP and such and I understand it well.
I'm using a router (portfowarded ofcourse for Tibia 7171 and XAMPP), I'm DDOS protected.

Last edited:
Back