• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Huge-Evo RPG

LilleSnakz

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello.

Im searching for a experienced team

Mapper's [2/2]: Need be experienced and to be mapper must have a example map. Will be payed whit Community Manager and 8% of donation money.

LUA-Scripter [1/1]: Need be too experienced who make events , lottery's ,script items and etc. [i want proof about your scripts] Will be payed whit Community Manager and 12% donation money

Web Designer [1/1]: This job is to make a cool website and forum. Whit this job you will get 17% of donation money.

Senior Tutors [4/4]: ST's job is to take care about server and use alot Help-Channel. But becouse theres no Game Master's so ST's can teleport peoples to temple and go to them.

Include the following in your application:

Name:
Game Name:
Experience:
Position:
Langues:
Why This Position?
Why Huge-Evo RPG
MSN:

We hope we get: 1 polish St but he need have great english 1 br too

EDIT:

About me:

Name:Karim Ben larbi
Game Name: Lillesnakz , Snakz
Experience: Mapping
Langues: Finnish , swedish , english
MSN: [email protected] (game msn)
Where you've worked before: my other servers

ALL FULL THX OTLAND!

Last edited:
Untill now i dont understand what server is that..
exp stage's? or how much x?
you need to give more info on the project :S
How could we work on a server that we dont know anything about...?

Some info

im trying have exp 3000 to 5x so all be 250+
and i gonna have 30 normal hunts, 20+ hunts to 300+ lvls.
vip city whit larger and spawns 30+ again
then i want 3 more cityes
and if i get LUA scripter i gonna make events and etc. map is started by evolution

Looks interesting! :>
My application, Small one just for information
At the start .. Hello!
I'm Anas..
14 years old!
Looking to be a staff member (Senior tutor or whatever) .. Just to work as helper! to be a real helper to help the ot! Make my best job!
I'm from Egypt.
I can talk English (Fluently) Arabic (My language) France (Not very good, But atleast to talk with francais people)
I'm saying that from my heart, So if you need me as senior tutor, I can work with you!, Thanks!
More info:
I played tibia servers/real tibia (7 Years) . So I got a huge information about tibia/fixing bugs/giving suggestions..

Also about you asked about this application style, so I'll do it as you ordered..

Name: Anas
Game Name: Destiny Indicator
Experience: 7 Years playing rl/servers (Serious ones)
Position: Senior Tutor > Or which position are u asking about? <
Languages: Arabic / English / France
Why This Position: Because I've been over 1 year playing other server as a Senior Tutor.
Why Huge-Evo RPG: I think it looks interesting
MSN: [email protected]
Where you've worked before: In RoHaN-OT's but they thought thats I'm a abuser.. But I'm not.
_______
Thanks

Last edited:
Name: Amir Shaverdian
Game Name: Stor Luce. Karim La La. Sunmo.Sorci .
Experience: Im Good At St. Gm And God.
Position: God and St.
Langues:SweDish Spanish English Bosnian
Why This Position? I can Be Good Helper And Im Always Online So Why Not me !
Why Huge-Evo RPG I Think It's Gonna be a really Good Server Like ForGottenL.Se AND i Recommend Me
MSN:[email protected]
Where you've worked before: At Coldtera.tk Now the Server name is Wildtera.hopto.org

we hope we get: 1 polish St but he need have great english 1 br too: I can be The English St If u want
Please Choose Me !

Name:: Ziad Mohamed Mohamed Soliman.

Experince: My experince in other things besides Gamemaster. Is mapping and Scripting :D and a bit sprite. I can abit sprite if you would like to have an weapon or something. But cannot make character or something.

History: My history through tibia. Started in 7.4 when PvP was the best thing to do. No hotkeys. Nothing! and when all flipped on Cipsoft that people could use bots and cheats. So easy. I started to be serious Gamemaster on client 7.6 on Custom map. When 8.0 started my first Evolution! Started to love it. Made Heaven ot hold it up for 3 months. Got bored of people asking for updates. Now i'm ready to take care of your players.

Language: Arabic and English

Why should we pick you: I'm against any racism and i'm hating people whos botting. I love to support anyone who wants me.
I can mapp abit and sprite. I'm not so good at that but else i'm a good community manager and i love to make people enjoy their gameplay time.

Whats Community Manager[CM]?: Community Manager is an position whos very hard and very fun. You first has to have experince to order around with other GMs. Have good contact with hoster and of course the Gamemasters. Community manager makes the game for players much funnier. Maybe they host a event or just make players have fun. But also Community manager has hard sides to. Since they have to have an eye on Corrupted staff. Corrupted staff on a server. Is very bad because they will probably give out items to their own character which is "Power Abuse" and "Game Weakness".

Whats Gamemaster[GM]: Gamemaster for me is to controll so no one is botting. Using an Unofficel Software to play during the nights or anything. Botters for me is the badest thing you can experince. Because almost all servers who uses EVO map. Has full of botters. They can have friends helping him. like blocking people. But Gamemaster is simply just taking care of the server and make players happy to take care of all botters.

Contact info:
MSN:Yahoo!
Facebook: Ziad mohamed mohamed soliman/[email protected].

Am gone Send you Some Work Of Mine :D

Application

Name: Nasim Shaverdian
Game Name: Nunepu:ninja:, Ackingper:cool:
Experience: Well, if we take , let's say GM. I will help people, support, have some fun events with them (not scripted, more like hide'n'seek) and such. If we'll take ST then I would also help people and do the things I'd do as a GM.
Position: ST
Langues: Swedish (Like a BOSS), Bosnian (I understand it well), Persian (I also understand this language well), Spanish (Noth the perfect, but I do know some words), English (Like a BOSS). Danish and Norweigan is very similar to Swedish. So I understand that aswell.
Why This Position? Because I'm very good at helping people and cheer people up. ^_^
Why Huge-Evo RPG? I heard about it and evo servers use to be good, so why not give a chance? And you're also looking for staff.
MSN: [email protected] (I prefer using Skype!)
Where you've worked before: Idk, very long time ago, I played somewhere with a GoD called "GoD Royal":blink:. I had a server myself.

Name:Axel Westling
Game Name:himii
Experience:Scripting
Position:Cm
Langues:swedish, español, english
Why This Position?:my onley exprience
Why Huge-Evo RPG: im a scripter with nothing to do
Where you've worked before:Many ots

Name:Kozmo
Game Name:Yahz
Experience:Been mapping on and off for four to five years.
Position:Mapper
Langues:English , French
Why This Position? I love to map and could come up with some crazy unique ideas.
Why Huge-Evo RPG? I was actually working on a RPG evo my self, got pretty far but i was doing it alone and decided to give it up.
Where you've worked before: On my own servers and many other peoples , not anything recently so i cannot give names of servers.

Looks interesting! :>
My application !
At the start .. Hello!
I'm Anida..
19 years old!
I'm looking for CM or whatevah....My best pos : ST :D
I'm from Croatia.
I can talk English (My best language), little sweden, some pl, and some br.
I'm saying that from my heart, So if you need me as senior tutor, I can work with you!, Thanks!
More info:
I played servers and real tibia. Im best at ST
Im online most the time.
MSN : [email protected]
Where you've worked before : Lorania.zapto.org, Vexeria.sytes.net, Forgottenl.se, Masiyah.se.
Im really happy about this app, and you ? ;) Tardii ;<
And yeah, gender/sex : Female

Last edited:
Back