• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Huge Quake and Tsunami Hit Japan

i think you mistyped '300'

Really? I watched live stream they said "threehundred thousand of people died" I thought it was abit wierd too :S maybe they said wrong xD the dude talking said like 20 stuff wrong xD He said "the tsunami was 6 meter deep.... high!"

@Arthur_, really? o_O

yes, big fucking waves/tsunami apparently coming to vancouver :/

(halp my)
2011Sendai-NOAA-TravelTime-Ttvulhvpd9-06.jpg

sauce is wikipædia

my people are fucked to :S i live in chile but fortunately i live in santiago where there's no sea

New Zealand got 40cm tsunami waves from it, fuck yeah!!, anyway Wellington City, New Zealand is expected to have a massive earthquake March 17th - 21st march and possibly one in june :D

New Zealand got 40cm tsunami waves from it, fuck yeah!!, anyway Wellington City, New Zealand is expected to have a massive earthquake March 17th - 21st march and possibly one in june :D

They get earthquakes every damn time, especially when you're on the ring of fire.
So what's up with the dates?

They get earthquakes every damn time, especially when you're on the ring of fire.
So what's up with the dates?

LOL, In New Zealand, it's a sport to "predict" the next "Big One".

Pacific Ring of Fire
796px-Pacific_Ring_of_Fire.svg.png

Tectonic Plates of the World
800px-Plates_tect2_en.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back