• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HUGE Script request.. Whos up for the challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
The scripts needed:

• Depot box has only 3 slots.
  • Pull Lever get parchment, 4 demons summoned
  • Use parchment can teleport to certain co-ordinates
  • Use Boots of Haste, Life Ring, Life Crystal + 70% of max Mana you gain soft boots.
  • When you right click a door, it teleports you
  • Grapple Hook
  • When a player is killed, you gain an item from them.
  • Need certain item to open a door.
  • Need to put an item on basin to get teleported.

Who thinks they can do this for me? Would be really great! They will be implemented into my server ;)

Yours,
Three.

I'll give Rep also. :thumbup:

1. Find depot in items.xml and set <attribute key="containerSize" value="3"/>

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	local demons = {
		{x=,y=,z=},
		{x=,y=,z=},
		{x=,y=,z=},
		{x=,y=,z=}
	}
	if (item.itemid == 1945) then
		if (gePlayerStorageValue(cid, 12345) == -1) then
			doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1948, 1)
			for i = 1, 4 do
				doSummonCreature("Demon", demons[i])
			end
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_ADVANCE, "You have found a parchment.")
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 12345, 1)
		end
		doTransormItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
	elseif (item.itemid == 1946) then
		doTransormItem(item.uid, item.itemid - 1)
	end

return TRUE
end

3. and 5.
Code:
	doTeleportThing(cid, {x = , y = , z = })
	return TRUE
end

Code:
function onKill(cid, target)
	if (isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target)) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2160, 100)
	end
	return true
end

Code:
	if (getPlayerItemCount(cid, 1234) >= 1) then
		doTransformItem(item.uid, item.itemid + 1)
		doTeleportThing(cid, toPosition)
		doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 1234, 1)
	end
	return true
end

Code:
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, position, cid)
	if (moveitem.itemid == 1234 and tileitem.itemid == coal basin id) then
		doTeleportThing(cid, { x = , y = , z = })
	end
	return true
end

Hey.

I get these error messages when I try to start the server.. Could someone help. Thanks!

[06/09/2009 23:09:17] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onUse not found (data/actions/scripts/other/killitem.lua)
[06/09/2009 23:09:17]

[Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/other/itemonbasin.lua)
[06/09/2009 23:09:17]

data/actions/scripts/other/itemonbasin.lua:2: ')' expected near 'basin'

Thats because your an @^*$.

coal basin id Needs to be changed

Thats why I hate the OT community now. People give idiots handout and then they say how it doesnt work. Obviously you need to change some things, why not take a look at it first?

I'm actually surprised someone just handed you these codes. You should try learning how to code before asking for handouts

//Edit by Nikolas:
Please do not post offensive messages against other users, they don't have the same knowledge as yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats because your an idiot.

coal basin id Needs to be changed

Thats why I hate the OT community now. People give idiots handout and then they say how it doesnt work. Obviously you need to change some things, why not take a look at it first?

I'm actually surprised someone just handed you these codes. You should try learning how to code before asking for handouts

Signed lmao

Whatever.
I don't have the faintest idea when it comes to coding. Thats why I USE THE REQUEST AND SUPPORT FORUM. Don't spam my thread with useless fucking posts. Go to feedback and post it there if you don't like shit.. You don't know the first thing about me so don't go around saying I'm a fucking idiot. When infact, you must be the idiot.

Fool.

molinero made the grapple hook based on zelda's one

Whatever.
I don't have the faintest idea when it comes to coding. Thats why I USE THE REQUEST AND SUPPORT FORUM. Don't spam my thread with useless fucking posts. Go to feedback and post it there if you don't like shit.. You don't know the first thing about me so don't go around saying I'm a fucking idiot. When infact, you must be the idiot.

Fool.

I'm the idiot who used to be one of the best scripter on otfans. I'm the idiot who made his own Tibia Bot which is nearing a point where it can rival ElfBot. I'm the idiot who made BitMapToMap and alot of other helpful programs, and I'm the idiot people pay to make programs for them.

What an idiot I am!

A reason to why you should not Target Darkstar
He's having a rough time IRL, his family just got scammed in about 150,000 usd, you have no idea how sad he must feel living on the edge barely able to pay the rent in the new lifestyle his living at.

And yes
And yes, he might of attacked you first, but just try to turn the other cheek, and for a second wonder why his being agressive, his currently hurt nothing he say/or does to offend one or another is on purpose, he just feels a deep sorrow and rage that he needs to release from his heart.

I'm truly sorry for you dark, but I know that when god closes one door, he opens another, I truly wish you and your family will get back on your feet as soon as possible, and I will pray for you tonight before I go to sleep.

Last edited:
I'm the idiot who used to be one of the best scripter on otfans. I'm the idiot who made his own Tibia Bot which is nearing a point where it can rival ElfBot. I'm the idiot who made BitMapToMap and alot of other helpful programs, and I'm the idiot people pay to make programs for them.

What an idiot I am!

Well, you may be a good scripter but your socializing skills need work. ;) I've done nothing to offend you, yet you insult me.

A reason to why you should not Target Darkstar
He's having a rough time IRL, his family just got scammed in about 150,000 usd, you have no idea how sad he must feel living on the edge barely able to pay the rent in the new lifestyle his living at.

And yes
And yes, he might of attacked you first, but just try to turn the other cheek, and for a second wonder why his being agressive, his currently hurt nothing he say/or does to offend one or another is on purpose, he just feels a deep sorrow and rage that he needs to release from his heart.

I'm truly sorry for you dark, but I know that when god closes one door, he opens another, I truly wish you and your family will get back on your feet as soon as possible, and I will pray for you tonight before I go to sleep.

Not my problem? Ive lived life on edge my entire life, barely able to pay rent, no food for days, and I'm still living it now. I don't look for sympathy.

Why he's being aggressive? He's too immature to handle stress. I'm 16, I've had to handle stress for 10 years. I've practically been a dad to my little sister for 6. Now your probably thinking "You've handled stress for 10 years, so that means you was 6? How the fuck is that possible?" At 6, my dad left us. Abandoned us. My mother turned to aload of other shit, shit I won't state on here because my life has fuck all to do with anyone here or any other website in that matter. Why? Because I don't look for sympathy online. No-one knows about my life. Thats just a small outlook in it.

I don't care what you say or think about me. Your opinions are nothing as you are nothing to me. I have nothing more to say to anyone, so this thread can be closed.

My life is not good too, but i don't give up. I'm trying to do ALL by myself, so don't talk about your life, ok? You're not alone...

Peace, we should'nt be offensive to other person :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back