• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Huge update or Several mini updates

sedon

Reaction score
Well me and my friend have been working on an evo ot for 6+ months and at one point we had opened it for testing and the feedback was good. So I wanna hear from the community. Should we open it up in say 2~ weeks with it being playable with most features added in and updates daily/weekly OR should we wait it out and finish it all then put it online and do updates monthly?

The rates are in stages but basically you start at level 8 and after you hit about 500 the rates start to slow down drastically. It will be a challenge to get to level 800.

If it's playable, release it. Everyone makes the mistake of dragging out these OT projects for years trying to release a finished project, the problem is that there is no such thing, your always going to have to add new content, OT's are an ever evolving project, it doesn't have an end.

If it's playable, open it up and build a fan base.

Back