• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HUNT 3 MC TO BOSS ROOM

Alonewolf

Reaction score
YQcank8.jpg

MC is allowed I guess (it is, right?) except in PVP situations, he is not AFK, he is not killing anyone beside the monsters, so who is he hurting anyways?

Yes that's right, no one.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

MC is allowed I guess (it is, right?) except in PVP situations, he is not AFK, he is not killing anyone beside the monsters, so who is he hurting anyways?

Yes that's right, no one.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

But AFK botting is illegal and since he is MCing he must be AFK on 2 Tibias since you can only have 1 Tibia active, so yes, he is breaking the rules, he is AFK botting on 2 characters.

Yours,
Almighty

Gaining an advantage compared to other players. Keep in mind that you are supposed to play the game yourself, not to have a tool or program play it for you. Doing so gives you an unfair advantage over players who invest time and effort to gain power. Using unofficial software as a macro program, a so-called "tasker" or "bot" to automatically execute actions in ShadowCores for you may lead to a punishment. Thus, play fair.
Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

NOTE: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule.

Ofcourse not. When i was doing INQ with a few friends he told me by him self that he was useing MC...
So what gives you the right to multiclient simply because he does it?

But AFK botting is illegal and since he is MCing he must be AFK on 2 Tibias since you can only have 1 Tibia active, so yes, he is breaking the rules, he is AFK botting on 2 characters.
Yours, Almighty
True +1 , Funny thing is that he's a tutor and tell other people to not multiclient & bot while he does it himself GG nohanderz

I guess they should really start checking online numbers for MCing and start banning them like flies, eh? What's that? Like 90% of the server player base? Yeah ... If @Mark cared, he'd dealt with this long ago, but he doesn't, so just move on.

It's not like that guy is setting up RS/BS trap at INQ boss, geez ...

Edit: Also ->

since you can only have 1 Tibia active

Hayve you heard of using multiple monitors before?

Last edited:
I guess they should really start checking online numbers for MCing and start banning them like flies, eh? What's that? Like 90% of the server player base? Yeah ... If @Mark cared, he'd dealt with this long ago, but he doesn't, so just move on.
So lets just pretend mark doesnt care. What is your point? That action is not being taken? not that they would tell to you "hey we deleted someone, Lidera Noname" ITS STILL ILLEGAL you fucking imbecile and just few days ago i saw him (Mark) banning all dicer in Yalahar depot, they were back within an hour or so, you wouldnt notice anyway :rolleyes:

And let's remember that mark is 1 man, not an army, he can't actively be online and detect cheaters.

@Derritos

I dont have the right to multiclient, and like i said i just passed with friends. I wasnt useing MC at all. So why are you saying im useing MC, seems like you got something to hide ?

And yea i do use bot, to assist my gameplay. not like you full afk bot :)

And I tell you again that with multiple monitors it's matter of miliseconds to deactive one and activate another monitor, if perhaps they would start checking for AFK botters again like probably 2 years ago with spamming 'here? here? here?' until you got jailed, if you didn't reply.

If it's anything, it's poorly written rule.

That's all that is.

@Derritos

I dont have the right to multiclient, and like i said i just passed with friends. I wasnt useing MC at all. So why are you saying im useing MC, seems like you got something to hide ?

And yea i do use bot, to assist my gameplay. not like you full afk bot :)
You dont complete inquisition by running back and fourth and killing same boss over and over again retardo, why should I have something ho hide?? lol
and mark can check if those chars are yours or not nohand

Back