• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunted ppl

nah i can assure u theyre using combotbot, even admitted it shame i didnt make screenshot not saying all of them using it but its 5of them who use it its quiet obvious someone comes in the screen and instantly 5sds fly towards that person lil suspicious dont you think?

Did you heard about spamm batle list with sd?

lol i was there today in yalahar u guys got owned by rld members good luck getting cc from them

Is this a joke? You don't even dare to accept a warmode against us.

lol i was there today in yalahar u guys got owned by rld members good luck getting cc from them

Owned? They hide skulls in stack to kill us since they can only take skulls like pussys the guys that took skull before all die except Estelle, we had Yosef totally trapped and they used auto heal and combo bot, they can be so prouds of it having more level and still need retard tools to do something since their pvp SUCK.

oh wait I bet all came from no pvp worlds and they never had any war in real Tibia.

Peace, Argo

- - - Updated - - -

We can accept warmode from you. But lets fight fair, no bots for anyone and no help from other guilds like you did when we was fighting versus Wicked and they was getting SMASHED.

Good Copy Paste bro, some of the players in that list doesn't even play, make some good reasons to hunt us instead hahaha

Btw, where do I send the money? HAHA!

Owned? They hide skulls in stack to kill us since they can only take skulls like pussys the guys that took skull before all die except Estelle, we had Yosef totally trapped and they used auto heal and combo bot, they can be so prouds of it having more level and still need retard tools to do something since their pvp SUCK.

oh wait I bet all came from no pvp worlds and they never had any war in real Tibia.

Peace, Argo

- - - Updated - - -

We can accept warmode from you. But lets fight fair, no bots for anyone and no help from other guilds like you did when we was fighting versus Wicked and they was getting SMASHED.

if you would just get your head out of your ass and realize that it is YOUR TEAM that is making the battles boring because it is YOUR TEAM that wont accept a warmode

also check my thread to prevent skullbashing, everyone will benefit from it

if you would just get your head out of your ass and realize that it is YOUR TEAM that is making the battles boring because it is YOUR TEAM that wont accept a warmode

also check my thread to prevent skullbashing, everyone will benefit from it

when i take my dick's head out of your ass you will stop crying and realize it was your team who ruined our first warmode.

Boring battles? Another guy from no pvp world... go expa expa

Btw: Cant you read that we will acept warmode if everyone fight witouth bot?

Good Copy Paste bro, some of the players in that list doesn't even play, make some good reasons to hunt us instead hahaha

Btw, where do I send the money? HAHA!

U have 2 options PM me in game and talk about ir , or just send it to Akagod / yalahar . thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Sup man ? On 7.6 times u didn't have warmode to accept , so do something with ur boring life get some balls/brain and kill ppl , this is the same as 7.6 besides the cooldowns . So do something for urself , or just unistall if ur too pussy to take skulls and unjust.

U have 2 options PM me in game and talk about ir , or just send it to Akagod / yalahar . thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Sup man ? On 7.6 times u didn't have warmode to accept , so do something with ur boring life get some balls/brain and kill ppl , this is the same as 7.6 besides the cooldowns . So do something for urself , or just unistall if ur too pussy to take skulls and unjust.

Fine, they can take unjust/skull but that wont last long anyways, since blackskull will be taken so fast since you drop like bowling pins and then there will be no war at all :(

Back