• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunted ppl

Fine, they can take unjust/skull but that wont last long anyways, since blackskull will be taken so fast since you drop like bowling pins and then there will be no war at all :(

think positive , on those days u would get instant ban :)

- - - Updated - - -

on 7.6 ppl did not fight like cowards.

Like you ? who don't even take skull ? okay , seems fine enjoy it.

think positive , on those days u would get instant ban :)

- - - Updated - - -

Like you ? who don't even take skull ? okay , seems fine enjoy it.

why are you flaming us, that we don't take skull, when you don't take skull?

lol im getten a good kick outa this clearly no one will pay u ever but keep thinking they will if u want

he said clearly he wants warmode if you ppl stop using bot for godshake...
first Dashing... Mousedash never heard?!
massive imba healing... those guys cant combo you since they use vt and maybe they got delays of it....

Omfg RLD! Grow some balls! Why only freaking warmode? What happend with the good old RS and BS?!? If you guys are 100% sure you rape them in each battle, why scared then? Scared to lose your donation stuff? Damn, dont go warmode, just do freaking skulls your freaking char lovers!

We took skull when we think we should do that. After that action in Yalahar we runned "defense" shadow wanabe pro was crying "You dont take skull bla bla bla " Jul 25 2012, 16:47:17 Killed at Level 211 by Zeeth Shirus and by Mendark-

guess what we took skull you guys did nothing to help him all of us had skull only two guys doing defence both level 100 you could just kill one and kill all of us but hell no. No balls to take skull and kill a level 90 ek to help yourguildmate and get all of us killed.....

We took skull when we think we should do that. After that action in Yalahar we runned "defense" shadow wanabe pro was crying "You dont take skull bla bla bla " Jul 25 2012, 16:47:17 Killed at Level 211 by Zeeth Shirus and by Mendark-

guess what we took skull you guys did nothing to help him all of us had skull only two guys doing defence both level 100 you could just kill one and kill all of us but hell no. No balls to take skull and kill a level 90 ek to help yourguildmate and get all of us killed.....

you guys are soo funny, your saying on threds your so good and we are shit but yet i don't see a warmode invite or any of your guild killing us daily when i see that maybe i will care but atm ima eat food and smile at your noob shit.

you guys are soo funny, your saying on threds your so good and we are shit but yet i don't see a warmode invite or any of your guild killing us daily when i see that maybe i will care but atm ima eat food and smile at your noob shit.

Already said that we can do wm if noone use bot but it seems you guys are too afraid to play without bot that you guys just ignore what we wrote about it.

Already said that we can do wm if noone use bot but it seems you guys are too afraid to play without bot that you guys just ignore what we wrote about it.

it's allowed to use bot on this server, are you saying none of your team even uses autoheal?

@Nape olion, we get black skulled that is what u don't get into your thick head, they are gonna keep coming back cuz they are so low levels, they aint loosing shit when dieing...it's like this, I kill argor for exampe = I loose 1 unjustified frag, he looses 20 min exp= worthless to take unjust on
Besides nape, weren't you gonna take over the server?? with uhm fake qknight?? what happend with that?

it's allowed to use bot on this server, are you saying none of your team even uses autoheal?

@Nape olion, we get black skulled that is what u don't get into your thick head, they are gonna keep coming back cuz they are so low levels, they aint loosing shit when dieing...it's like this, I kill argor for exampe = I loose 1 unjustified frag, he looses 20 min exp= worthless to take unjust on
Besides nape, weren't you gonna take over the server?? with uhm fake qknight?? what happend with that?

Use bot for exp is one thing other thing is hide your pvp skill behind a bot. Dont you see its not even funny for you to use bot on war actions and shits.
Exping with bot will save you time that you can spend doing other shits less boring, but when its about pvp, come on use your skills or just stay in pz because being high level and hide behind a auto heal and combo bot its just lamme.

We got better pvp skill and you know it and thats why you are so worried about us ;) 5 days on this server and things going crazy.

Use bot for exp is one thing other thing is hide your pvp skill behind a bot. Dont you see its not even funny for you to use bot on war actions and shits.
Exping with bot will save you time that you can spend doing other shits less boring, but when its about pvp, come on use your skills or just stay in pz because being high level and hide behind a auto heal and combo bot its just lamme.

We got better pvp skill and you know it and thats why you are so worried about us ;) 5 days on this server and things going crazy.

You guys are really stupid to keep on saying we use combo bot. I guess youve never seen a team with combo bott?

Back