• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hunted ppl

You guys are really stupid to keep on saying we use combo bot. I guess youve never seen a team with combo bott?

Did you ever heard about examples? 4 guys used combo bot on us in this days cant remember names. Also red light hoockers got auto atack they just need to spamm sd while we are stair jumping so funny right? They got auto heal bla bla bla.

0 Pvp skill I bet they dont even know what hotkeys are used for.

you guys are soo funny, your saying on threds your so good and we are shit but yet i don't see a warmode invite or any of your guild killing us daily when i see that maybe i will care but atm ima eat food and smile at your noob shit.

take skull / unjust like ppl did some years ago , get balls :)

Every single member of RLD are hunted by Nie Arm , if you want to exp in peace and explore their RPG time , feel free to pay out , it's just 1kk EACH one , EXCEPT Shadown Exile He has no payment at all :) , Thanks in advance
there's the list :

Ansikte

Insanity Boltz

Eccim

Ishhy

Matajas

Faxana

Mannequin Xellaz

Silver Bullet

Rovryttar Clas

Rut

Belden