• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Hunting graphics!

Yeah, ur right.
But my luasql skill is 0 ;d
The database thing will be useful probably for maps bigger than 20mb with a lot of players.
And forgot to mention earlier:
if isMonster(cid) == TRUE then
should be
if isMonster(target) == TRUE then
because it's onKill we are checking if killed creature is monster, not the killer
And I will probably add check if its summon, don't like when something counts summons ;d

Last edited:
Yeah, ur right.
But my luasql skill is 0 ;d
The database thing will be useful probably for maps bigger than 20mb with a lot of players.
And forgot to mention earlier:
if isMonster(cid) == TRUE then
should be
if isMonster(target) == TRUE then
because it's onKill we are checking if killed creature is monster, not the killer
And I will probably add check if its summon, don't like when something counts summons ;d

But he want that the killed monster are shown on the list so cid is right.

@Noobak:
In onKill(): cid = killer, target = target. :eek:

Finally you found a nice use of this function.

But isn't it possible to place a minimap of your server and the script marks the points in the minimap and not in the black hole world?
Would be cooler. You just need to change the color to a in minimap file unused color.

Back