• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hurp A Dur

Omg.. cyntara die? >:

oh..or only answer dies? :eek:

29 Mar 2010, 23:53 Killed at Level 1395 by Shadow Of Death. >:

I've fought with and against BRs more intelligent and with better PVP than Answer on multiple occasions.

You're Cool..I'd fucking rape you in a 1v1 .. so shut up give me a proper team and WE would fucking rape you Case Closed dont bother commenting.

Omg.. cyntara die? >:

oh..or only answer dies? :eek:

29 Mar 2010, 23:53 Killed at Level 1395 by Shadow Of Death. >:

lol good one, too bad took you guys 15 ppl to kill me =)
oh on top of that i looked away for a second if it makes u feel any bettter your combo bot got me, isnt that right jey maa?

Combo bot? aww.. answy.. please.. my team dont need that..

is ur bad and idiots friend what use elfbot >: carbon, saul, only see the treads :)

jojo.. its so idiot run for pots no? >: that kill u :$

Hey Akalic, this thread serves no purpose and isn't a part of Cyntara play. Wish I could close this annoying, without purpose, thread like you do to our legit threads.

~Blue/Josh~

combo bot? Aww.. Answy.. Please.. My team dont need that..

Is ur bad and idiots friend what use elfbot >: Carbon, saul, only see the treads :)

Jojo.. Its so idiot run for pots no? >: That kill u :$

loooool you guys did combo bot jeymaa was ure combo bot leader you dumb shit and answer died because ure bots were atacking
you just sat there redy for potions and we were 4 or 5 people you guys were 20 wich int that cause 20 people to kill answer 1-3 people to kill shadow of death

Is that what you do, lose every time then talk more shit?

Its Answer, Im on a diff acc

And shut up were u even on? and second give me a proper team and give me an even numnber of players =) i think u shud read more carefully bud

funz and who u think are a decent team? huh? say names for you go is a decent one?

You're Cool..I'd fucking rape you in a 1v1 .. so shut up give me a proper team and WE would fucking rape you Case Closed dont bother commenting.

Even tho Me and The Bruh's arn't exactly "Best Friends" Ill still respect a few of them for there pvp. Tanner being one of them.

1vs1 on Cyntara.. Like that's ever guna happen.

open crystalinus nd we'll c who actually has the better pvp..

<_<

Hey Akalic, this thread serves no purpose and isn't a part of Cyntara play. Wish I could close this annoying, without purpose, thread like you do to our legit threads.

~Blue/Josh~

At least I admitted this thread was such. And your "legit" threads were the same bullshit 5x over. You should thank me for my contribution to your lives.

Back