• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Hurry] TFS.Exe Stopped Working?!

Danny_

Evora Project Dev
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to use my servers console. But when I start it everything loads up fine, no visible error about that. Then when it says its initializing game state modules and registering services, (Sometimes it even gets to say "Server Online" ), the client turns white and says: TFS.exe stoppped working. It's version 8.54 0.3.6pl1. Im hosting on Windows 7.

When I was running on SQlite the console said something about a error: z_comunication "login";>

But when on MYSQL it's the error above, the console stops working etc.

- Anyone know the solution?

Last edited:
Move to Linux would be my best shot since you don't provide enough info at all.

Instead of saying that I got too little information, just say what information you would like me to add, would be alot more helpfull.

Try redownload it an run as an administrator, try seeing if it is any difference between console, or GUI TFS ;p

Thanks Sweddy for the tip but didn't work.

-- Any other solutions?

Tell me if I should add some information, just ask for it so I know what to add.

I checked and tried to change things in the MYSQL config, but it seemes to be correct. If I change it says It cannot connect to MYSQL database. But If I keep it as it is it works but at the end when it's saying "Online" it freezes and crashes.

Try using a new db? ;p

No, didn't work. ;/

It seemes like all exe.s doesnt work on this computer, anyone know why? I even tried to re-install the whole windows and it still doesnt want to run the exe. console? Please help

And it apparently doesn't want to run ANY consoles. HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to reinstall it already and it doesn't work.... It has a working graphic card (Nvidia), working processor with quadracore, 6GB DD3 Ram. It should work without any struggles lol.

HELP LOL

You could try to compile it in debug mode and run using GNU GDB to get backtrace about error and then eventually fix it in source. Not sure if it's just hang or crash at all tho.

"Fallen" told me to do that too, but I've no experience in that at all, I have never used this kind of way to open up and fix files. Is it possible for you to tell me the steps? I've already downloaded the GDB and put it inside the server folder. But there are commands you have to know and stuff that I got no knowledge about.

"Fallen" told me to do that too, but I've no experience in that at all, I have never used this kind of way to open up and fix files. Is it possible for you to tell me the steps? I've already downloaded the GDB and put it inside the server folder. But there are commands you have to know and stuff that I got no knowledge about.

Fallen has eror in brain.

You need to compile your server with -ggdb flag, then put output file (This file should have more weigh than usual output file) above your data along with GDB's exe, then run your exe through debugger file filename.exe, start from GDB, and when it crashes try to bt.

Something like this as far as I remember.

You need to compile your server with -ggdb flag, then put output file (This file should have more weigh than usual output file) above your data along with GDB's exe, then run your exe through debugger file filename.exe, start from GDB, and when it crashes try to bt.

Something like this as far as I remember.

Any chances of that you could add my MSN? I didn't get much of from what you've said but I'll probably I get some live conversation starting ;-)

If it's possible, add: [email protected]

Back