• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am back!

MutantAssassin

Solutions
Reaction score
I wonder if someone still remembers me, I used to very active at otfans. I have been away from otserv but I am coming back (even if probably not wasting so much time here as before). I am also working on my project again (even if I know it is only for the fun of actually doing it, nowadays I don't see much space for serious RPG servers anymore - it seems that the only serious kind of server which still has a public are the retro ones).

So, what has happened around here while I was out? What have I missed?

Cheers,

Assassina Mutante.

You can work very hard on a full custom mapper RPG OT and get 50 players max and you can download and run a RL map OT and get minimum 300 players.

Hey, I remember you! I played some of your ots, I remember most of them contained new vocations spells etc. It was really fun.
Sad to say such an ot wont have more success than before nowadays. Regardless I wish you good luck with your project! :)

Welcome back dear Mutant Assassin! :)

Can't help you out on what you missed since I missed it too, but have a grand time!

@Andy Man
You forgot to mention: 300 players, but only 15 aren't tottally afk botting lol. But I parcially blame otservlist for the failure of most custom servers. They seem to care only about the number of players online, so servers heavily filled with botters will obviously be on top, always.

@Chaoio
You are probably taking me as someone else. My only one server never got released, so you certainly never played it. But I really enjoy custom servers and at this you are totally correct. I dare to say that my server it is the more customized server ever seen.That actually explains why it was never finished until now - too much work lol.

@STiX
Hello, STiX. How are you? I am pretty sure that you indeed remember me, but you've got the wrong name, it is not "Alex" =p. It is nice to know that we still have some of the oldies otfans members active here at otland. :)

@experienced
No, but thanks. Nice boobs, btw.

@Remere
We are all getting older, so it gets harder and harder to pick up some time to work with OTs. But I still have fun doing so, so I still try to find to some time to keep doing it. I suppose that it is exactly how you feel.

I remember you from Otfans. Welcome back.

If I recall correctly, Mutante was a moderator on OTFans. It's been a while but I definitely remember you :)
Welcome!

Back