• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I Am Back!

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
Hello everybody at otland, I am back after being banned for DDoSing a few servers and I would just like to say I am sorry for all the harm I caused people and their servers and hope that can be put all behind us and I can move on and stay at otland for good or until I quit playing tibia for good, its good to be back and as I am approaching age 19 I have matured and I would just like to take this time to say I am back.
You all knew me before as: God Lubo

You are breaking a rule ATM, Ban evasion. You don't have the rights to create a new account if you are already banned on a another account.

DDOS'ers were why my favorite project i did 5 years ago went offline after 2 months strong with over 100 players on ended. Because I didn't understand enough about ddos protection and it wasn't as commonly offered by hosting companies. It made me bitter towards the ot community for years.

DDOS'ers were why my favorite project i did 5 years ago went offline after 2 months strong with over 100 players on ended. Because I didn't understand enough about ddos protection and it wasn't as commonly offered by hosting companies. It made me bitter towards the ot community for years.
Well we hope you get DDoS Protection for Archlight. :D

Got the best. Plus got the best (halfaway) doing the server end.

Back