• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am depressed

Hang in there mate, if you need some help just let me know.
We've all been there in one way or another

How long have it been this way, or are you just on a down-slide of a sinus-curve thats about to go up again?

degenerate weeb or sisyphus
which way western man

So nice to see the community writing positive things!

Depression has grown even stronger around the world due to Covid19. Whatever that has taken a part of your situation or not, I can’t tell, but hang in there!

Got any mapping skills or similar? If so, then you might want to talk a bit and help to improve my upcoming server? Thought it might give you something new and fun to think and talk about! Everything in your own phase of course.

Finding fun things to focus on (positive things!) and some nice music could be of help, also look what you could change in your life to be happy, if you are able.

You are for sure not alone, I urge others to write as well.
Take care and stay safe!

Best regards,
Eldin

Wish you best of luck defeating that evil creature called depression. It's possible to beat it there were many before. Never give up my man!

Thanks guys I really appreciate every single word you have typed for me but the reason is that I always feel nostalgic about every thing in the past
Every thing is changed now for me, I'm having bad times with my family collage and also I've Suffered from covid-19 the reason I won't complete this semester in collage. My girlfriend left me and some of my closest friends too.

I'm trying to get over all of this but still ain't happy always depressed about things.
Post automatically merged:

So nice to see the community writing positive things!

Depression has grown even stronger around the world due to Covid19. Whatever that has taken a part of your situation or not, I can’t tell, but hang in there!

Got any mapping skills or similar? If so, then you might want to talk a bit and help to improve my upcoming server? Thought it might give you something new and fun to think and talk about! Everything in your own phase of course.

Finding fun things to focus on (positive things!) and some nice music could be of help, also look what you could change in your life to be happy, if you are able.

You are for sure not alone, I urge others to write as well.
Take care and stay safe!

Best regards,
Eldin
Thanks for this really I appreciate it and yeah I got mapping skills that can help you for your server you can contact me in discord Alola#9143

Last edited:
It seems like lots of unfortunate events happened to you in a short time and you have a total right to feel the way you do. Don't bring yourself down because of your emotions - it's not weakness to have a hard time in your life. What definitely helps is understanding and support, preferably from people who know you and I'm sure there's someone who loves you despite anything so don't be afraid to confess to your family that you're depressed. If it's impossible then look for professional support. Drugs don't really fix the problems so think of psychiatrists as a last resort but psychoteraphy really helps by letting you spit everything out and understand your emotional states better. Your health is worth it so although it's costly, think of it as of an investment. Wishing you all the best, I hope that you will feel better once again.

we're here for you. start a project, or join one. hit me up if you wanna talk, or wanna know about what im doing. :‎)

thumbnail_IMG_7571.jpg

Hey bro hang in there, we love you and when you born somebody was happy
It seems the world it's falling over our shoulders but we know you'll overcome that

Hit me if you want to talk s2

stay strong and don't compare yourself to anyone.
good friends I count in the palm of my hands and do not fill.
things will get better!

there is no such thing as good friends, your best friend is yourself! if you depend on others you will get disappointed, I'm not talking about being alone, but learn to live by yourself cause in the end its only you and yourself

and about girls ("fvck that b1tch" - tyler1), don't worry, there are a plenty of them, don't make a big deal of someone that chose to leave you

now a serious advice: go search a psychologist if you can afford to, therapy is always good, if you can't afford, search (serious) youtube videos about it and there will be a plenty of advices/practices for you, good luck

Back