• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i am getting this error on my server can anyone help on how to fix it

casthor1234

Reaction score
mysql_real_query(): SELECT player_skills.value, players.name FROM player_skills,players WHERE player_skills.skillid=0 AND player_skills.player_id=players.id ORDER BY player_skills.value DESC, player_skills.count DESC LIMIT 15 - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'darknessotserver.player_skills' doesn't exist (1146)

You're missing the 'darknessotserver.player_skills' table in your database.

Did you import the database? If so, re-import it. Most likely reason is that it's missing from the copy of the database you have.

how can i re import it again ? cause when i triy to do it the same tables keep missing
Then the tables are missing from the database you're trying to import. Make another copy or ask the person who released it to export the database with that table.

Edit: did you rename the tables? unlikely but thought I would ask

Last chance before it becomes a warning point, post the solution so you can help others with similar issues.

Back