• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster I am looking for a job to assist players on an oldschool server. (7.4, 7.6, 7.7)

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello.
I have some spare time and I feel like I want to spend that time assisting players on an oldschool server. I am only interested in client versions 7.x.

Some people may know me and might give me a "+1".

I've played official Tibia since 7.5, but I know 7.4 gameplay and higher. The oldschool Tibia is what I really enjoy and that's only the type of server I am interested in. I prefer realmaps.
I don't feel like writing a fancy letter and telling people I am a "professional gamemaster" which in my opinion is just a stupid thing to say (unless you got educated). In short, I am serious and I like helping people and frankly, I think it's fun.

I've experience in Linux (semi-advanced) and I've hosted a couple of servers myself. (But that's not the point of this application)

Hope to hear from you.

Regards

EDIT: I offer my service for free.

Last edited:
Hello.
I have some spare time and I feel like I want to spend that time assisting players on an oldschool server. I am only interested in client versions 7.x.

Some people may know me and might give me a "+1".

I've played official Tibia since 7.5, but I know 7.4 gameplay and higher. The oldschool Tibia is what I really enjoy and that's only the type of server I am interested in. I prefer realmaps.
I don't feel like writing a fancy letter and telling people I am a "professional gamemaster" which in my opinion is just a stupid thing to say (unless you got educated). In short, I am serious and I like helping people and frankly, I think it's fun.

I've experience in Linux (semi-advanced) and I've hosted a couple of servers myself. (But that's not the point of this application)

Hope to hear from you.

Regards

EDIT: I offer my service for free.
Pm me

Back