• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am looking for a server to help, completely free

antonio vik

Reaction score
Hi
my name is madara, Im from mexico i have 19 years old

i like to play tibia and i love rpg servers like shadowscore, i too like work with large projects

I can speak:

Spanish - 10
Br 8
english 7
german 6

Skill:
i am a decent mapper
ican make sprites (and i have already 30,000+ in my pc)
i have a lot of interesting scripts , in my pc
i too know something about web's
i have a lot of experience in 8.6 and 9.8 tibia versions
i have packs of spells and monster for rpg/fun servers
I can repare a lot of bugs (stamina, bless debug etc etc)
Extra:
i can play 24/7

My experience:
I have some experience in 9.x and 10.x versions but i know a lot about 8.x
ive had a lot of server some years ago
Fuego mexicano was a fun server, 50 % edited
Mortena was a rpg server with map rl with 100% map edit
ive work in armada azteca, a year ago, (armada azteca its a famous mexican server)

everything is free, i just want to be god and total creative freedom

I can invite like 10 to 20 friends to your ot server

MP in ot land
fb ----> https://www.facebook.com/Antoniovikernestipacamu

i prefer version 10.41 and rpg server but I can join you if your project interests me

everything is free, i just want to be god and total creative freedom... jusy sayin if that's what i think it is " you being able to create anything u want ingame and do ./attr command " then there's something weird about this, you can't just excpect ppl to trust you with that from the beginning..

your name is Madara?
xd
my name is Hashirama ... and i'm gonna rip ur ass again :p
no one can trust you from beginning and u need god and it's free !!

I don't think someone is going to pay you so he can give you an admin position so it's totally pointless to write "free", what I think would be nice is asking to be GM (completely free too -.-) & just work your way out so whoever picks you can have a chance to test you out...

i would give gm pos cuz i would not trust some random person with all the " power " in the first place, and cuz theres no reason for admins to spawn items cuz imo it's abuse and boring for the players on the server..

Yeah, the people like you need a lot of help

MSG FROM SWEETLOVE:

Hey!

I saw u wrote you are a decent mapper, add my skype and i'll show u my project and if you're interested i want you to map something and then send it to me so i can check it out, if it's legit then we'll talk.

ps the project is a complete remap of an 8.6 evo, not far from done.

Mate if u showed u my project you would be blown away, i would however never ever show it to you now, nor would i ask you for help seeing you act like this.

Btw, why do you get so mad and get all offensive when i PM you about position as mapper, isnt that what the thread is all about ?

I bet no one cares if your work is amazing after acting up like this and demanding highest position available =/

Well you seriously should work on your attitude and manners.
Still if you have decent skills in OTS and just lack the ability to describe it / express yourself in this language you still might find someone interested in your help. However you would have to show decent references from you aswell as any work you find^^

Back