• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I am looking for Mapper for Treasuria [RPG]

Advent

Custom RPG Maker
Reaction score
Treasuria RPG

Greetings​
I am looking for someone with both abilities and free time to create RPG Treasuria Map. Treasuria is my RPG project with unique storyline, gameplay and many features which make game more interesting and brings some differences and new challenges for players. Levels are going to be limited, every profession will be pretty balanced and equipment will matter more than in Tibia. There are a lot of things to describe but I can do so only for interested people. I have map with continents, places and overall how it is supposed to look also I generate and create some dungeons ready for you to create so you don't have to think about every detail yourself. You don't have to bother with setting NPC or monster spawns as well. There will be many custom items and features but you won't need to place them by yourself on map as well.
Details
I am looking only for serious person who want to create amazing RPG, probably best and last server created by me. I will take care of every script and describe map details to you. As to reward, server is going to be free to play without any SMS Shop things, Premium accounts and stuff. If someone will want to donate then it will be their own decision. Donators won't receive anything what can break game balance. Also I am going to pay for dedicated hosting with my own money so you don't have to worry about this. Map is going to be huge so you have to be prepared to spend a lot of time working on it. After all as reward I cannot give anything more than position on server and huge credits. Most of story is already written, most of systems and changes are basically created. Rest is going to wait till I will get certain parts of map.

Contact
Please contact with me on skype : gogetassj46/ PW.

Formula
Write at least basic informations like :

Name :
Your work :
What you want as reward :
Why you want to become mapper for Treasuria :

I can colaborate with some hunt zones or caves.

Name : Kepchu
How long you are mapping : 2 years ago
Your work : Internet
What you want as reward : I dont know
Why you want to become mapper for Treasuria : I want to see one of my maps on a rpg server

Sure I will need some caves so I am waiting for contact. Still looking for mappers ! It would be best way to contact through skype since we can talk about everything freely.

Name : Joel
How long you are mapping : 3 years ago
Your work : Internet
What you want as reward : Some Staff member maybe,because im an experienced in-Game Helper :) (and because its fun)
Why you want to become mapper for Treasuria : I want to help other with theyr servers because my own got hacked /destroyed :|
Thanks in advance

Kepchu contact with me. jo31_99 hired for trial. If someone is really good at making RPG map and want to help with creating awesome RPG based on Tibia engine with changed gameplay and don't reminding tibia when it comes to that at all then join us !

Name : Alec
County :Canada
Mapping for : 5 Years
Your work : Nothing ;o
What you want as a reward : Nothing

i have jo31_99 rpg map.
he is my brother :)

- - - Updated - - -

its good accually

Back
Top Bottom