• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am looking for people to advertising

blackroose

Reaction score
I kindly welcome every user!
In a few days we gonna launch roulette site called csgospin4skin.com, we are looking for people that can join our squad an cooperate with us!

What do we offer?
-Constant revenues (depends on how much work You put)

About our Site:
In our team there is a few "Owners", "YouTubers" and moderators. We pay everyone who want to help to grow our site.
We offer also few possibilities of paying. In CSGO Skins, on PayPal there is no problem.
Common transfer to Your Bank Account? Of course!
Like i mentioned before, You get profit depending how much work You put, whoever you are, Big/small YouTuber, simple user, Head admin or moderator.
We've created something where people can play with no fear, that site will fall or Admins gonna cheat. We are clear, plain and simple. Our target is to create gambling site that works well with no issues and we hope it's gonna stay that way.

Requirements:
Maximum 2 hours of advertising (especially on the beginning)
16+ years of age, we want serious and responsible support!
We want someone that is well comunicating and want to work as a team.
You must know how to operate simple services like Facebook, Youtube, Forums, Steam, and Steam groups.

If You have any questions You can ask on Private message, or You can put question down below in the topic.
Best Regards, administration of CSGOSpin4Skin.com

Back