• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I am offering FREE hosting.

It's his server you idiot,

He's had a problem with me for over a year. ANYONE can make a char and grant god status on THEIR own SERVER.

He's had a problem with me for over a year. ANYONE can make a char and grant god status on THEIR own SERVER.

Stop talking bullshit, why wouldn't you host "a no click and run server" but host such a shit where people can grant access levels themselves?

FUCKING TROLL, SHOVE OFF (like the djinn would say ;) ).

vila-do-pescador-bg.png

It's clear that you have joined otland from 20 days ago so how do you say you had a problem with him from a year post for us a proof that you had known him and had a problem with him from year ago

6622750516aadcf069db097a593f49c5.png

Lmfao.

1. "I tried to make money with it" - My server didn't had a donation shop. o_O
2. I don't like unoriginal shit: It wasn't really unoriginal many people who has been testing my server out of otland mostly said: This is going to be a good server and things like that.

But asking me for his project. I'm done lol.

Aand.. I don't like 10.77.

Sure, and dress like a god, so clear.

People like you make this place rotten, fuck you, scammer!
You sure are jumping to conclusions after poor evidence. I say we give him the benefit of the doubt until solid evidence is brought on the table.

Don't trust anyone lol.
If you've made things that's important to you, that has value.... don't let anyone get their hands on it... specially not those who seems very trusted.
I know for fact many people who most people would consider "very trustable" that would horse-rape you for a penny.
Even popular admins.. known within the OT-World...

That still wasn't solid evidence, since you do not have any verification that it was him.
However his newest post made him really sketchy though.

I rest my case.

Hello,

Please do not PM me if your server is just download and run....

It needs to be heavily edited/custom/a lot of hard work into it.

Stop talking bullshit, why wouldn't you host "a no click and run server" but host such a shit where people can grant access levels themselves?

FUCKING TROLL, SHOVE OFF (like the djinn would say ;) ).

@Zatjin : Does this all make any sense to you?

I'd say this case is closed.

@HalfAway has confirmation. it was his host that lordvissie used. And indeed he got hacked and not ddosed.

The server was not "hacked", LordVissie exposed the password in teamviewer and the stuff on the server was deleted by the other one.

I took it offline by DDoS'ing it, not "Hacking" it.

How did i hack, moron?
I'm sorry thats lie, the server LordVissie didn't get any DDoS attacks.

Last edited:
Back