• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster I am Searching for a gamemaster to my server.

Wifebeater

Reaction score
Hai, I've started a server with my RL Mate , he's the mapper I'm the hoster. It's an edited Armonia map we have edited everything and added ALOT of quests and hunting places

It's a normal 8.54 server with a website.

I'm a lazy guy but my mapper is active and all he does is mapping it's kinda his hobby.

All i need is a guy that runs this server INGAME.

Demands
* If you wont succeed or follow the rules your gamemaster will be removed
* If I see that you failed and you didnt do as I wished you would, Your gamemaster will be removed within a week if there's no results.

I want the gamemaster to "run" this server by:

* Inviting Players - Advertisements , friends etc.
* Makes sure that everyone follows the rules
* Takes responsibility for their actions
* You must be able to speak good english and be understandable.

I'm giving you a big responsibility, I'll be logging in a few times checking everything but you'll be the one that is taking care of everything, Finding bugs, taking care of reports, helping the community to grow.

I will not accept if you want your friends to become gamemasters too I will ONLY make 1 person a gamemaster.

Contact me if you're interested by PM.

PS: I WILL NOT PAY ANYBODY OR SHARE ANY OF MY INCOME TO THE ONE THAT BECOMES A GAMEMASTER.

So if you're looking for money, you've came to the wrong place.

Contact me hya bai :-D

// WifeBeater , - Swe.

Jo jag skulle gärna hjälpa till :p men jag kan inte vara inne 24/7 så du vet :p

Och + du vet du hur man öppnar sina portar ? jag vet inte jag har en egen server men kan inte öppna portarna as jobbigt :(

Um you are not rly asking for a Gamemaster you are asking for a Admin / Community Manager / Advertise / Commercial Manager.......

I feel sad for the person who would want to be a slave.

Any way good luck.

Um you are not rly asking for a Gamemaster you are asking for a Admin / Community Manager / Advertise / Commercial Manager.......

I feel sad for the person who would want to be a slave.

Any way good luck.
Slave? Please get off my thread if u dont have anything better to say.
I will only give Gamemaster, other ranks are just abusive and if i see good results there might be a promotion who knows. But apparently you're not experienced enough so if you were me you would just hand out a community manager rank to some random guy saying that he will take care of your server. . That's not how it works. It's my rules, If you dont like them, then too bad.

Im offering gamemaster to someone who is willing to take care of the server as it was his own ;) I'll be hosting, and my friend will be Mapping only. So if anybody is interested in handling the In-Game stuff. Then contact me ;p.

Apperently you are to stupid to even understand what i wrote, Sad for you and i would not do that.

Back