• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am the only one who wants to Thais get revamped?

Belloz V

Starsmith
Reaction score
Thais, oh, i really love thais, its my favorite city, but last week I was mapping a cip map, and so i was seeing that carlin, ab, kaz, edron, darashia and recently venore are already revamped, BUT NOT THAIS ! WHY NOT?

For my, and i think, almost player started in thais, is the tibia city for excelence, it even form part of the tibia 7.5- display!

but anyone of you knows why thais havent been revamped by cipsoft? as far i know cip only revamped king tibianus castle and the knight's guild but i want it full!

HAIL TO THE KING!

There was a poll, the question was which city is your favorite?
Top 2 were thais and yalahar, everyone likes them so why should they revamp them?

Thais was revamped. But its still looks like shit, not capital.

@fady
i want only to revamp their sprites, to make a unique town, like venore, that would be awesome!

@kuzyn
it havent been fully revamped liky kaz or venore, only in details

I don't see how Thais can get revamped, it looks fine as is.
Ab'Dendriel NEEDED tons of revamps, it finally looks like an elf city with a bunch of trees.

The city that I believe needs the highest priority for a revamp is Ankrahmun or Darashia.

I don't see how Thais can get revamped, it looks fine as is.
Ab'Dendriel NEEDED tons of revamps, it finally looks like an elf city with a bunch of trees.

The city that I believe needs the highest priority for a revamp is Ankrahmun or Darashia.

Darashia was revamped too... Ankh is higher prio.

Back