• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am try to go hunt Wyrm and look @Hani @Mark @Siramix

make more shitty ue combos and you will come far. there are 1178436173128 ways to go around but you are so lame and pathetic and braindead cause you loose a fucking warmode. go cry and make more screenshots

make more shitty ue combos and you will come far. there are 1178436173128 ways to go around but you are so lame and pathetic and braindead cause you loose a fucking warmode. go cry and make more screenshots

1. Life is about winning warmode? ye put that on your resume
2. You are the worst lvl 400 druid on this server, give that character to someone who can play. Levels 300 are tanking more than you

1. Life is about winning warmode? ye put that on your resume
2. You are the worst lvl 400 druid on this server, give that character to someone who can play. Levels 300 are tanking more than you

For sure your not one of them.

Hmm Ye I still think that you're one of the best druids. But I'm not veziv to judge people how they tank, I judge them how the paralyze, how they move in etc....

Back