• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I am try to go hunt Wyrm and look @Hani @Mark @Siramix

Hmm Ye I still think that you're one of the best druids. But I'm not veziv to judge people how they tank, I judge them how the paralyze, how they move in etc....

I don't think anyone can be veziv, but I personally have a problem with people who run their mouth and act hard when in fact they are average or below average players in my opinion. I will never talk bad about a person who just plays the game for fun and doesn't care if they are good or not. Closet takes spots etc which is good however he dies way too fast on a lvl 400 druid, and we killed him few times when hes randomly running around city with like 1 or 2 druids paralyzing him(not using exiva etc).

Sal, I saw you yesterday on liberty bay, when you searched for bodies, and? What loot??

why not other boat u fuckface stop being a shit cunt befor i find you stab you in the neck and fuck the hole u little fucking worm

I don't think anyone can be veziv, but I personally have a problem with people who run their mouth and act hard when in fact they are average or below average players in my opinion. I will never talk bad about a person who just plays the game for fun and doesn't care if they are good or not. Closet takes spots etc which is good however he dies way too fast on a lvl 400 druid, and we killed him few times when hes randomly running around city with like 1 or 2 druids paralyzing him(not using exiva etc).
First of all, tanking isn't a skill. Some bots put SSA faster than other and it also depends on your computer etc. so I don't think if you tank you are a good warrior, sometimes I stand very long without potters, sometimes I die like a noob with ~4 potters. Taking spots, paralyzing, mwalling etc. is a skill and I don't want to praise me cause self-praise stinks but I know for sure I do it better than 1/3 of your team. Second point is that I played on Matka Veziva Reload & Beymon 3-4 weeks ago and my brother played on Harifiarzheh (now Closet) and now I play on him so if you judge someone by dieing like a 200 lvl in city, catched by 2 paralyzers judge the previous player of my character. Last point is that you are nothing and you judge people for they way of playing but can't see yourself hm? For me you are a big 0 and I know now you say "I don't have to proove you anything" but in my opinion this is pathetic cause you act like you are a big man but dude, realize that it is a fucking 2D game. Peace

Back