• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I beg for help with RME

Danielbania

Reaction score
Hello friends, my name is Daniel.

In upfront I want to say sorry for everyone who waste time of reading my thread.

I beg for help with download, open and prepare newest RME with the newest tibia assets/tiles however its name (don't have to be really really newest, just the newest possible).

Before you asnwer: "just look for it, here is a lot of guides" - I'm sorry guys/ladies I'm totally idiot. I did look for that but everytime I'm doing somehow not fine and it is not working. (the same with rest stuff related to create OTS, but anyway for now I want to start mapping - create maps with actual tiles - even not make quests or something, for now I just want to open tool and make nice map.). Or I did looking wrong or so. I'm looking not only this forum already from LAST Friday and or everything is not stupidproof for people like me, or I'm too stupid to find correct guide.

Very please help me with this I'm kneeling for beg for help. My discord is Danielbania#7146
Thanks in advance for any help.
Best wishes
Daniel

i use this one with 10.98 client.

just open it, new map and done
Post automatically merged:

Back