• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I can host for you.

Kyoshiro

Reaction score
Hello my name is Daniel i live in sweden, i am 22 years old.

Right now i host my own server which i do not have time to look after, so now i am looking to host some one else project or join a team.

I do not have that much time to spend due to playing in a band with some friends and we practice kinda much.

You will get FTP access to the files you need, I am using Xampp which includes Apache, MySql, Filezilla.

General computer info.

AMD Athlon 5200+ Dual Core 2,7Ghz
3 gig DDR3 Ram
Windows Vista Home Edition 32-bit
ATI Radeon HD 3650 (Graphic card)
100/100 Mbit fiber connection

I can host around 1,000 players.

Now what i want.

I prefer a custom map and a dedicated person who is updating it not some one who wants to me host and then do not rly do shit.

Servers that are welcome are.

RPG with low exp or faster exp. (NOT over 100 from lvl 1-100)
Custom servers with thier own vocations etc.

I don't accept.

War servers.
none serious people.

PS: if you have any questions PM me or ask them here.

Dear Regards Kyoshiro.

Haha i dont think you're able to host 1000 players?..

I dont think he could too.. Collapser have 2 servers, and one of the servers have more than 700 players online, and their dedicated has 24 GB of ram.. and it still kind of lagg on the server.. :p

I dont think he could too.. Collapser have 2 servers, and one of the servers have more than 700 players online, and their dedicated has 24 GB of ram.. and it still kind of lagg on the server.. :p

I don't think that's becuse of the RAM, probably the server itself:p

I don't think that's becuse of the RAM, probably the server itself:p

Well, check this:

Total amount of upload / 16kbit = Players limit by internet

Server initial usage + ~20% over time usage + 1MB / player = Ram limit

Having 100mbit and 8GB ram hosting a real map that use 2.4GB on init. The system use 500MB.

Winnerandy who said i will use thi computer if they get around that many players.

This is for a beginning to see if i can get a person who will do a serius server.

111a111 added.

Back