• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved I can Login with IPv4 but others can't login with Global IP.

L

LordVissie

Hey guys,

I got an important question now :(

I made a server like 2 weeks ago and other people (Who tested my server) can't login in my server anymore only I can, my brother on another PC (Same connection) can't login either. Yesterday other people could login and now it suddenly broke again, my IPv4 address is static and is still the same as before, and my Global IP where other people login with is as the one in the Config. People can see Account manager but can't login or if they login with their account they made earlier then it says invalid password.

I've no idea what's wrong. :(

My server doesn't gives an Error but It says something about this :

Code:
[21/08/2015 12:47:19] [Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
[21/08/2015 12:47:19] data/globalevents/scripts/start.lua:eek:nStartup
[21/08/2015 12:47:19] Description:
[21/08/2015 12:47:19] data/globalevents/scripts/start.lua:2: attempt to concatenate a nil value
[21/08/2015 12:47:19] stack traceback:
[21/08/2015 12:47:19] data/globalevents/scripts/start.lua:2: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/start.lua:1>

I think it was before too but I'm not sure.

Hope someone can help me, thanks :oops:

~Edit~

Ports 7171 and 7172 are open Tcp/Udp
I've port 80 open but when I use a Open Port Check Tool it says it isn't open..

Back