• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster I can work as a Staff and mapper(MUST OPEN)

Wow, I hope you take this much time and effort as you would in a real job application.

And all the trolls who actually bothered to respond, why troll? If this guy is going to "wreck" the server, let 'em? There is no point on debating on how trustworthy is he. You can't trust anyone on a FORUM.

no a car hit me so I cant be on I am at the hospital now.

If you are in the hospital and cant be online, then how are you online now?
Wow, I hope you take this much time and effort as you would in a real job application.

And all the trolls who actually bothered to respond, why troll? If this guy is going to "wreck" the server, let 'em? There is no point on debating on how trustworthy is he. You can't trust anyone on a FORUM.
I'm caring for the community. I want people to know who he really is.

so lol?being in hospital mean I cant open the internet Only my right arm and leg is broken so?

Gessv Gessv Gessv

You Fail Big Time

As Well Collz is making you fail in talking :O

You Cant Talk,Type or map

you Request map to attempt mapping anyway you fail

P.S: Gessv Don't Think your self cool+You Wasted hours writing your fake application on Nothing,Soo there is 2 ways:-

Get a Life
OR
Get Friends

GoodLuck Application Faker :D

Back