• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't add my server to the website

pallongo

Reaction score
Title. It says that the server must be online for it to be added even though the server is online. You can see it here
SV: exiletotenebris.com

I searched in the forums for something like this, but found no solution to the problem
Thanks in advance for help

Title. It says that the server must be online for it to be added even though the server is online. You can see it here
SV: exiletotenebris.com

I searched in the forums for something like this, but found no solution to the problem
Thanks in advance for help

I can't even load the page.
Are u sure the ports are open?

Oh well that's weird, cause I am hosting it on a VPS and I can play with my friends. Couldn't add the server to other websites because of the same reason. I have no idea what could be wrong.

I can connect to the website but it just takes some time, first time it took like 3 minutes, second time like 20 seconds.
This is probable why it looks like the server is offline.

Back