• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i cant connect to my otserv

WolffMol

Reaction score
Hello guys!
so, i create my otserv, but i'm having a big issue!!!
here is:

when i put config.lua ips "127.0.0.1" i can connect to my serv, but other peoples don't.

when i put config.lua ips "my ip from internet" i can't connect to my serv( no matter what ip i put on ipchange), but now other peoples connect. (the login interface works, i got my character list, but on game login it fails).

Its like somehow my router is blocking me to connect to myself.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Bravo on getting it online, I cannot for the life of me allow others to connect to my server. My Geisor is online but only I can access it with localhost, It says my server is offline unless I use my ip4v address in my config, but then only I can connect to the server anyway and when I use the global IP nobody can still connect even after I've forwarded ports 7171,7172,80,443,3306. I am going to pull out my hair.

From what I've read on here, You must set your IP in your config.lua as your globalIP (www.whatismyip.com) and you must log into the server using the localhost IP (127.0.0.1) while everyone else will use your global ip or your created domain
on my website it works just like you say, but for the otserv is doesn't. It's load the character list, but don't enter in the game after it. I may have solve the problem, but i need someone to connect to my serv to test it, if anyone can do it now pm me. TY

Back