• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't connect to my server in localhost why?

Gimeler

Reaction score
I dunno what I'm doing wrong but I can't login to my server in localhost with the OT Client.

Can you guys help me? Is my first time using otclient!

(server 10.41 and I can login with the tibia client)
Image:

asdasd.png

sadasdas.png

Last edited:
Can you connect using Tibia client + Ip changer?

I have the same problem.

I can connect to my local server using normal Tibia 10.41 + loader program.
I can't connect using OTclient (same error as in Gimeler's screen)

I provide same information in both cases, ip: 127.0.0.1, port: 7171
I added Tibia 10.41 client .dat and .spr files into things/1041/
I am using the latest provided compiled exe for 1041 and downloaded other needed files from the github.

use the ip address used to port forward your ports.
Do you mean add your own IP given by Internet Service Provider? I don't use any routers and my IP changes very often. It would be troublesome if i couldn't just use 127.0.0.1

I played tibia last time 10 years ago, just wanted to try roam around myself on rl map and check out your new fancy client.

Update:
I fixed the problem myself. Mistake was to download latest compiled client from here while using the most recent files from main github page.
The compiled clients from that topic are (probably most of time) out of date and if you want to use them make sure to use their data files from archive clicking their commit links.

Maniaks,
I am having almost the same problem you are having. I can't get my .dat file to load. I am using the exact .dat file for the 10.41 and it will not load. The sprite file loads, but the dat will not. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I have tried it with several different versions of otclient.

The compiled clients will be updated once I get my compiler to work again. Which might take a while.

Back