• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't connect.

lizz

Good Mapper
Reaction score
I got a server now, and I want to log in, It's a Crying Damson 8.54. With a custom map made by me. And when i login to my account it works but when I try to login on my character from Character List its just not working please help me just ask for more information of the server. I really need help! ^_^

I'm connecting on 127.0.0.1

Edit: Is there any way to connect without opening ports? If not what ports do I need to open.

Last edited:
I got a server now, and I want to log in, It's a Crying Damson 8.54. With a custom map made by me. And when i login to my account it works but when I try to login on my character from Character List its just not working please help me just ask for more information of the server. I really need help! ^_^

I'm connecting on 127.0.0.1

I would recomend you to get a static ip addres PortForward.com - Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model
this makes sure your ip address wont get changed. What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address

check that ip address and insert that into your config.lua

Now all should be fixed. If any more problems just ask =) rep if helped please :)

go to
localhost/phpmyadmin
go to player_table
click browse
edit(pencil icon)
id from 0 to 1

Back