• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I cant f*** beleive this

i can't understand this, how can girls like this bitch, he looks like a girl, that makes me think theyr lesbians

If you think that was disturbing.. Then you have to watch this comment made in youtube by an indian girl who completly loves Justin.

I personally think the hate in this world is spreading, I can feel it growing inside of everybody, even within my own body at this very moment. Are there no limitations for how envious and egocentric humans can get?

Anyway here's what the girl wrote:

nitinsharma921086828
1 hour ago
hey,,,justin if u see my coments u realize that...i want to meet u at once in my life...my mom cries for me that how can i meet u cause u r in usa and i am in india...i am the biggest fan of ur from india i can't sleep at night ....can i meet justin at once
remember,,if i can't met u i will die..i can change my sex for justin...i can sucide for justin if he says at once

Tauku your wierd... Did you take your meds today? Personally I think your wrong because the psychiatrist I went to a few months back said that he wanted to give me meds for being nihilistic.

Tauku your wierd... Did you take your meds today? Personally I think your wrong because the psychiatrist I went to a few months back said that he wanted to give me meds for being nihilistic.

he quoted sumthing sumbody else wrote.

now wuts that got 2 do w/ him?

I personally think the hate in this world is spreading, I can feel it growing inside of everybody, even within my own body at this very moment. Are there no limitations for how envious and egocentric humans can get?

Actually I was talking about this o_O Quit being a noob and learn how to read.

I LOVE JB OMG OMG!! OMG OMGG!! DUDE I LUV HIM omg his so hot oh ! lol
OMGGGGGGGGGG!
I KNOW, right?!
I love him so so so so so much! <3
xD

P.s I'll kill Justin Bieber for $500000.

Back