• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't find certain functions on my OT folder

Ithrix

Reaction score
Hey folks I have an OTserver, typical folder structure OTname/data/libs and the following files such as 000-constant.lua, 001-class.lua... There I can find some functions that come handy when scripting some stuff of my sever, but everything isn't there.
The problem : There is certain functions (for example the fact that if you are blackskull u drop all of your eq, the formula that decides how much exp you get when killing a player) that I can't access because I don't know where they are, hence, how to call them. I'm pretty sure its somewhere compiled or hidden in a .dll library but maybe someone can help me out as I might be mistaken.

Thank you

Which server do you use? It's in your server (source/.exe file).
Alot of things can be changed in config.lua, like exp. If you don't want people to drop all eq with black skull you can add a lua script in creaturescripts with type preparedeath that sets drop loot to false.

Which server do you use? It's in your server (source/.exe file).
Alot of things can be changed in config.lua, like exp. If you don't want people to drop all eq with black skull you can add a lua script in creaturescripts with type preparedeath that sets drop loot to false.

Hey thanks for the answer, I was using TFS 0.3.6 and I learnt about the decompiling/compiling process and I think all the files I wanted to look into are in there.
One more question. I just downloaded the source for the same server from this website forums. I need to go to the dev-ccp folder to find a file called The ForgottenServer.dev to compile but its not in the folder I downloaded, there are similar names like TheForggotenServer-console.dev, etc..: Is this a normal thing? All the guides say I must use the first one but I can't find it.

Back