• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I can't log in on the server. (First OTS, newbie problems)

KeroN

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm trying to set up my first OTS server and it overwhelmed me somehow.
I'm using the software from this link:
[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project - so:
GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++

I'm using tibia 10.98 because when I tried to run it out on v.10.77 as in topic, client told me that I have to upgrade it to 10.98.

To setup my database I'm using xampp.

I have problem to connect to my server.
As You can see on screenshots, it is turned on, but when I'm trying to connect to the server, it show's me "Invalid account name".
In attachments I added my database with account which I created.
I don't know what is really wrong here:
Bad record in database?
Client, or wrong connection because of ipchanger?
Maybe uncompatible software like xampp?

I would appreciate any help.
Screenshot 2017-02-25 01-40-56.jpg Screenshot 2017-02-25 01-06-06.jpg Screenshot 2017-02-25 01-32-24.jpg Screenshot 2017-02-25 01-34-12.jpg Screenshot 2017-02-25 01-36-18.jpg Screenshot 2017-02-25 01-40-56.jpg

TFS 1.x uses sha1 for encrypting passwords, you have a plain password in your database.
So when you write "password" it's expecting a hash of password, not password.

Change this to your password in your database;
Code:
a7f1bac6b71cb4bafdccb7c7ce591e73ce5ade48
And in the future if you are creating accounts via the database, use ex this page to create a hash; SHA1 online

Ok, I have some new problem here.
I can't take or drop any items. Can't put it on me or take to the backpack, can't move dead monsters aswell. Rope same problem - doesn't work.
It was working on regular TFS 1.2 map, but now I downloaded : ORTS Repository: GitHub - orts/server: A real map datapack based on TFS 1.2 engine (for new updates and contributions) - from first post, and there was RL map and npc-es. And now map is working (but there is a warning, screen in attachments), but can't really take or use items.
Somebody know maybe what I did wrong?
Spells working but "exani tera" not at all...1.jpg 2.jpg
Cheers.

Edit:

Maybe it's because of this warning at the beginning (forgot to mention it).3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I have some new problem here.
I can't take or drop any items. Can't put it on me or take to the backpack, can't move dead monsters aswell. Rope same problem - doesn't work.
It was working on regular TFS 1.2 map, but now I downloaded : ORTS Repository: GitHub - orts/server: A real map datapack based on TFS 1.2 engine (for new updates and contributions) - from first post, and there was RL map and npc-es. And now map is working (but there is a warning, screen in attachments), but can't really take or use items.
Somebody know maybe what I did wrong?
Spells working but "exani tera" not at all...View attachment 29226 View attachment 29227
Cheers.

Edit:

Maybe it's because of this warning at the beginning (forgot to mention it).View attachment 29228

Your datapack is outdated;
Move isInArray to Lua (#2095) · otland/forgottenserver@1ae8483 · GitHub
Move increase/decrease item id functions to Lua · otland/forgottenserver@7acfab7 · GitHub

Hi, thanks for help.

After I changed only Your second link, I still coudn't pick up items. 1.jpg

After I changed and compiled (not sure if it's necessary) after I swap both of this links, I can't log in.
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg .

Any ideas what have I did wrong?

Cheers.

Back