• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i cant login, but friends can

Entral

C
Reaction score
Heya, i got the wierdest thing ever happend for me..
I cant log in on my own serv, but my friends can

If u are the hoster, u usually log in to 127.0.0.1, and i can connect to acc... but the just connect to the world, any ideas how to fix this?
Also, my friend cant connect to the web page, even that i have port forward all correctly

Thats very weird, if they can login you should login.

Maybe its some ports that you not have opened for you computer?

Thats very weird, if they can login you should login.

Maybe its some ports that you not have opened for you computer?

all my ports are correctly opened... I could log in with all verisons (8.52, 8.42, etc...) Just not 8.54, this is very wierd, i can only log in if the ip is 127.0.0.1 in config, and only my friends can log in if my ip are in config

Had the same problem, you can't login using The Crying Damson 0.3.6 distro using localhost for some reason on some computers. Nobody beleived me when I said that but more people are starting to have the problem. Try using your router IP instead of localhost it WILL work. (192.168.xx.xx) Check in ipconfig if you don't know.

Had the same problem, you can't login using The Crying Damson 0.3.6 distro using localhost for some reason on some computers. Nobody beleived me when I said that but more people are starting to have the problem. Try using your router IP instead of localhost it WILL work. (192.168.xx.xx) Check in ipconfig if you don't know.

so, i will use 192.168.xx.xx in config? or just to log in with?

Dude Follow the struction bellow \/ and you will be able to conect!!! CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO MAKE BIGER!!!

Step1:Go To START.
START.JPG

Step2:Click on RUN...
CLICK RUN.JPG

Then some think like this should pop-up, and whem pop's up type cmd.
pop-up.JPG

Step3:After a black windows should pop-up and now all you have to do is type IPCONFIG and some ips should come and you now try all the ips that start with 192.168... put them on you IPCHANGE too see if work, it works for me.
untitled.JPG

Them You DONE.:peace:

Last edited:
Dude Follow the struction bellow \/ and you will be able to conect!!! CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO MAKE BIGER!!!

Step1:Go To START.
View attachment 3361

Step2:Click on RUN...
View attachment 3362

Then some think like this should pop-up, and whem pop's up type cmd.
View attachment 3363

Step3:After a black windows should pop-up and now all you have to do is type IPCONFIG and some ips should come and you now try all the ips that start with 192.168... put them on you IPCHANGE too see if work, it works for me.
View attachment 3364

Them You DONE.:peace:

Hey mate, i guess you havnt read the other posts that i wrote? READ!
ffs, i already said i've hosted servers and that my ports are correctly ported... so plz, next time read b4 post

Tried using your own IP (Not localhost/127.0.0.1/192.168.X.X) when connecting to your own server, or does that not work either?

that one worked :D!! rep++!
lucasfg, i will give u rep also as u only wanted to help ;), missunderstood u

Back