• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved I can't login to my server Need help.

jason93

Reaction score
Hey i need some help, ive been trying to setup a Otserver. I got telia router the model is Tg787, somebody gave me a site with opening my ports but it still don't work,

so i went in to the firewall and added Tibia in both in private and public network,

This is how i added it into firewall.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5860/helpfd.png

But it just won't work :(...

Last edited:
Name of the tool?

- - - Updated - - -

Port 7171 is closed on "Myip" So ive tried to open it in anyway like all tutorials say, so how do i do now?!?

You need to forward your ports in your router configuration such as in firewall configuration, just click on add ports button when entering on firewall configuration and add your ports just in the exactly way that you did on router, you know, TCP/UDP (BOTH services), etc.
Also make sure that you don't have any program or something like that, that is blocking 7171 port, you can use a free online tool to check if your ports are working: Open Port Check Tool.
Also you can try DMZ? search it in your router configuration, only if the another methods isn't working this is the last method ;p.

how do i add it into my firewall when ive searched everywhere in the firewall "file" on control panel, there is no add port button :(

Ok now ive tried like the Dummie description says, but i still can't get into my server :(.. it goes to acc manager but not further like always.. :(

you have port 7171 and 7172 opened TCP and UDP, windows firewall is shutdown (including any firewall in your antivirus) and you still cant connect ?

Btw what is Dmz can't find it anywhere, maybe that will work?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they are opened in both, or i did what the tutorial said, but still can't logg in

- - - Updated - - -

Your IP: -myip-
What Port? 7171

Error: I could not see your service on "myglobalip" on port (7171)
Reason: Connection timed out

Error: I could not see your service on "my global ip" on port (7172)
Reason: Connection timed out

they are not opened, but ive opened them on my routers webbsite and firewall

If you can login to your account manager this means port 7171 works/is open. Portchecksites can sometimes say it's not open when it actually is.
Are you sure you also forwarded port 7172 in your router? and did you allow it in firewall? And check if you have your global ip in your config.lua.

Hey ive fixed the problem, Thank you all for the help,

The solution was, my routers webbsite took away the ports ive opened automaticlly so i went in and wrote them again, then it worked,

To everyone who have thompson TG787,

at the point you come to port opening part of the "thing", there are 2 "any" windows and 2 small and 2 big windows where you should write something in. But keep the 2 big windows clean "do not write anything in them"

Now to the 2 small, you write 7171 to 7172. and leave it at "any"¨

then do the same thing again but now write 3306 to 3306, still on "any"

Then everything should work fine :).

I know im hard to understand but when you come to that part you will understand it :p

Last edited:
3306 should not be opened if you don't use a remote SQL server, if you run SQL and server on same machine, all you need to open is 80, 7171 and 7172

3306 SHOULD NOT BE OPENED... If you open 3306, outsiders have access to ALL passowrds, characters.. well you name it..

And if your server doesnt work with 3306 closed, you have a faulty configuration.

Back