• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't see lower floors when I stand of some of them

DrComet

Reaction score
Hi there!

I've got a problem with black thing on the map which don't show me lower floors. Is there any chance to get it off? I tried to cut my building and place it on lower floor but that thing just gone with it... I mean bulding's high is 12-8 floors and black thing is on the 9 floor... So, I noticed if I place something on 13 floor I'll be able to see it when I had choosed 10 floor. But when I moved ground placed on 12 floor to 13 one, the black thing moved with it... I mean it is on 10 floor now, not 9... I feel like this programm is trolling me...

Best regards!
Dr Comet

Hi there!

I've got a problem with black thing on the map which don't show me lower floors. Is there any chance to get it off? I tried to cut my building and place it on lower floor but that thing just gone with it... I mean bulding's high is 12-8 floors and black thing is on the 9 floor... So, I noticed if I place something on 13 floor I'll be able to see it when I had choosed 10 floor. But when I moved ground placed on 12 floor to 13 one, the black thing moved with it... I mean it is on 10 floor now, not 9... I feel like this programm is trolling me...

Best regards!
Dr Comet
I really do not know how I help you, but there is an problem with your title ,Please check this post ,Thanks
http://otland.net/threads/rules-for-the-support-board.217087/

Back