• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I can't seem to compile TFS 1.3?

Eiffel

EternumOT Mapper/Designer
Reaction score
I've tried compiling TFS 1.3 and I can't manage to do it successfully.

I've tried it both with the older method described and the newer vcpkg method. Both methods give me the same errors.

Not sure how I'm supposed to get that Windows SDK version, nor was it mentioned in the installation. I downloaded all the files in both methods, so I'm at a loss.

Go to control panel -> uninstall a program -> right click visual studio -> then go to like repair and there should be an option to manually install different sdk versions there. Just make sure to only select the one you need.

Go to control panel -> uninstall a program -> right click visual studio -> then go to like repair and there should be an option to manually install different sdk versions there. Just make sure to only select the one you need.
No, that's not correct.

@topic
Go to your solution settings and switch windows sdk version to one from your list, save and compile, if you don't have any then you can try the post from above.

So I managed to get past the previous error, but now I'm getting this:

All 57 errors are because of the lua.h file not being available.

Why is it missing? I just redownloaded everything today with vcpkg.

I looked into luascript.h and I see this:

The file highlighted does not exist.

So I went to the github page, and checked the sources and couldn't find it

Only files that start with "L".

So, I tried deleting it and that was a bad idea. It posted 12K+ errors. So yeah, no clue.

So I managed to get past the previous error, but now I'm getting this:

View attachment 37048

All 57 errors are because of the lua.h file not being available.

Why is it missing? I just redownloaded everything today with vcpkg.

I looked into luascript.h and I see this:

View attachment 37049

The file highlighted does not exist.

So I went to the github page, and checked the sources and couldn't find it

View attachment 37050

Only files that start with "L".

So, I tried deleting it and that was a bad idea. It posted 12K+ errors. So yeah, no clue.

u're installing packages using vcpkg or by yourself? if vcpkg then if u have 64bit system :
vcpkg install luajit:x64-windows, just don't install lua package using that if u're working on OTC, because new lua is not compatibile with OTC and you will have to fix it by yourself or remove lua packages and install again older version.

Back