• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I cant start Mysql service....With SS

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1125/imagemvl.jpg

I can't enter to mysql, after i redirect port 80, to 8080, because my provider blocks port 80, and now i reinstalled the mysql but alrealdy not working

Well, sometimes that's happen to me. I just reinstall xampp, and it work's perfectly. Do that, and if you stil can't run it, then something use port 3306.
Like, when i use skype, after that i can't start apache, but when i exit skype and start apache, it started :p

Port 80 is (usually) blocked by 'call-programs', such as Skype. Try closing those...

or just go to this location:

C:\xampp\ and open xampp-portcheck.exe and check which program is using those ports...

Then delete whole xampp folder. Install it again, and take care this error show's up becouse you click Start probably twice... And if using XP you don't need to run Apache or mysql as a service. Just start them when you want them. If running as a service windows loads them on startup and that is why you get the busy message.

Well, sometimes that's happen to me. I just reinstall xampp, and it work's perfectly. Do that, and if you stil can't run it, then something use port 3306.
Like, when i use skype, after that i can't start apache, but when i exit skype and start apache, it started :p

Port 80 is (usually) blocked by 'call-programs', such as Skype. Try closing those...

or just go to this location:

C:\xampp\ and open xampp-portcheck.exe and check which program is using those ports...

No need to close skype programs etc.. In skype go into options --> and deselect "Use port 80 and 443 for incoming calls"

I run skype while hosting webserver... :p

Back