• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I could possible launch MasterCores 7.4, but I need signs

How you will know which side has more players? If you said it for real I suggest to add the option in your web to sign for USA host not only sign, you will see who win lol

what? xD There's average 120 online all the time I check anyway. 30-40 of those are real players

At evenings there are around 200-220 players online, every day.

GM's searching constantly for players using MC and banning them.

At evenings there are around 200-220 players online, every day.

GM's searching constantly for players using MC and banning them.

oh well I only remember from when I played there a few months ago. There were cavebotters in every rotworm cave, and they all belonged to higher lvls using them for whatever.

I wonder why this haven't happened until now. I mean, the full server can be found here: http://otland.net/threads/mastercores-com-7-40-complete-release.158489/
I got the server completely working without any problems (as far as I know) using Avesta instead. Aldoh, the original release works flawlessly as well with some editing in the sources or the database. Got them both working 100% :)
But as said earlier in thread, I've heard there may be backdoors in the original distro.

Back