• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

'I cried when...'

wyzr

Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas, United Mexican States
Hello OtLand!

Today, we (the Staff) were having a nice and funny chat about the times when we used to play Tibia and we started to share 'that silly moment that happened that caused me to cry a lot'. I noticed that if I read my experience again I feel kinda stupid... but if I read others it actually hurts and sounds funny at the same time.

So I decided to create a thread were you could share yours too.

I shared 2 moments:

a friend borrowed me his lvl 50 acc full of UHS and SD's and i went alone to the orc fortress, no hotkeys, and first time I experienced a lvl 50 knight a long long time ago, I though I were invincible but I lost all the money and runes instead and I wanted to kill myself for that... in that moment, the highest level was Bubbles or Bubble in Antica, she/he was like 128 I guess, so 50 was a decent level for a mexican that didn't know how to speak english.

The second was when my best friend decided to retire... and never come back. When she told me that I went to my bed (11 yrs old I guess) and cry and cry and cry and when I came back to the game she was already gone... and I went to my bed again hahahahah wtf...

I hope you enjoy this thread

I remember buying my very first tower shield for all my money, I was so happy and started walking to the dwarf mines outside Kazordoon (walked from Carlin, no premium). For some reason I had this guy following me, he had seen the trade and when we got to the goblin bridge he asked if I could show the shield.
After a while I gave up and threw the shield on the ground so he could see it.
A fire field came flying and I started screaming so loud that my brother came running, thinking I had hurt myself haha. I didn't know about destroy fields so I was prepared to wait till the fire was gone, but the thief was prepared and snatched my beloved shield before my eyes. I was about 10-11 years old at that time, and I cried myself to sleep that night :(

I lost mastermind shield somewhere in orc fortress, then went to retrieve it without a shield and died again

2 years ago I died twice trying to get all the blessings which amounted to 3 deaths total, 2 of them without full blessings
cost me hundreds of k

I don't cry very often, but I did cry when I lost my knight armor and fire sword in a giant sword scam.
I vividly remember the day, level 31 knight around November 2004 on Xantera. I was a free account, so you could understand how much work I put into the armor and fire sword (both were like 16k I think). I got super excited that I got a "giant sword" and wanted to show my cousin, but upon closer inspection, it wasn't a giant sword. I literally went outside of Thais dp and attacked the next person I saw in rage quit. I cried for the first and last time ever over a video game.

I never cried, but was very upset once when I was accused of stealing from a guildhall by the guys who actually did it. Ended up quitting that world because nobody would let me hunt anywhere. It was Optional PVP, but they'd always follow me around and whatnot. Lost some good online friends over that. Anyone who knows me would know I'd never steal.

To be honest, I think I was set up... Only invited to be the scapegoat.

I remember crying when I was like 11-12 when someone lent me boh, which was 40k..and then my memory gets fuzzy.. either someone stole them from my house or I got pkd and lost them.. but I ended up trying to make gfb's to sell for 3k a backpack.. then constantly getting pkd while making the runes while fishing for food.. I was only allowed online once every two days for 1 hour on our dial up connection at the time.. So it took me like 5 weeks to pay him back for the boh. I was crying cuz I didn't want him to think I lied about losing the boh and ruining the friendship the day after..

was 9-10 and and my brother showed me where to find guardian shield, at the time you could get it in rotworms thais, Not sure if you can anymore, but obviously, someone came and kill me, said pay your armor, Young and stupid i gave him my set, got killed nontheless....

Many tears were fallen.

I was on dragon lair on 50 lvl. I died from Dragon Lord and 2 lured drakes on combo. I didn't have bless. I went for my items.
"You can use this potion from 50 lvl", and i died again. XDDD

when i found out that 100 chicken feathers are 10k.. which was a lot of money for me that time...
spent my whole weekend hunting chickens manually in rook.. i think i've made like 220 pieces! i felt really rich...

so i've found someone who likes to buy it in carlin, i was in thais in that time...
Took my feathers.. just when i walked upstairs dwarven bridge... My computer screen becames blue and strange colors.. (not the blue screen of death)

some thing very strange which never happened before or after... pc didn't react to any button... only the power off/on...

I died, with all my feathers... So i was in a hurry running to dwarven bridge to get mine loot... a polish noob of lvl 14 sorcerer took it before me..
Couldn't do any shit without any skills/money as a lvl 8 knight.. no friends or something because i just returned from retirement because i thought i found a chance to become rich...

fuck chicken feathers!

I believe it was the first time I was walking to Mintwallin, with my cousin actually, I was sorc, he knight. We still sometimes play on those chars.
So we went through thais rotworms and once were at the orc room south east of it 2 players started attacking us, so we started running away and we somehow managed to trap ourselves.
After that they told me to pay armor and they will let me go, so I've given them the armor fooling myself into believing them and after they got the armor, dunno what was it, maybe spirit cloak or something - back then when I was starting to play tibia it was a lot of gold for one item for me..
Once I've given them the armor they killed us both and I cried.. I believe it was even the first time I got killed by a player..

As I was just starting we were like 5-6, maybe more friends getting into the game so noone had big level and everyone was afraid to attack them after that..
So we just gave it up and another day I just continued with my lil Tibian, learning the game and eventually learning about OpenTibia.

Ahh now I'm so glad after the years that my friends got me into this game, it's just so many good memories and I can't manage to leave this game be.. I just can't.
Now many of them barely spent a minute on computers and I miss them.. quite a lot.

I almost cried when I first bought tibia money. I actually got the money sent to my bank and obviously me being new to the whole tibia thing ( I was level 12 ) I went over to a dice bot and tried to bet for a demon shield. I put over 100k into betting but then I finally won. The sad thing is he turned to me and put a crying face then said "Sorry bub" and logged out. I sat there for like 30 minutes waiting on him but he never logged in until later. I think he got banned though so it was all good.

Also another cry time was when I met my first buddy on tibia. It's similar to your story GM. We hunted together until I was level 15 then one day he PM'd me and said " Bro, I just lost my whole set" (He was a red skull) then he said " Fuck this game I am done with it" and then left. I think I talked to him like 2 years later when I randomly logged on to see how tibia was doing but he logged off like 10 seconds later.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I died in Thais, good thing cry is free. Sadly bless is not :(

Really though I've never cried over Tibia, but I did cry almost in second or first grade when I was playing Runescape and trusted my account with someone and they dropped all my stuff :(

as0zyou7ikhtizjinc91.png
that I look my death list

I was playing on one of the first otses with my cousins I told them you can create account and get 2k of each character so I did I I had 3cc my cousin asked me to show him I threw it on the ground fast hand did it and I started crying xD

I was playing on one of the first otses with my cousins I told them you can create account and get 2k of each character so I did I I had 3cc my cousin asked me to show him I threw it on the ground fast hand did it and I started crying xD

i r8 8/8

Back