• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

'I cried when...'

Trimera, 2001, 10 years old, running through venore on christmas, thought i'd hop on for my present. Get pked, lost spike sword, cry. GG

2003-2004 (not sure) was playing secura also first time tibia
.. went on levels 20 with my brother 22 Ek to poh
we knew it was non PvP so we tried to msg Hunter "pl?" and he attacked us. we went south near gs spawn and 1 of them killed us. then we wrote on "Trade Channel" that there is hacker killed us on poh....

I am not sure what I lost except backpack and noble armor...
I felt like I'm up to cry

hunting manually on rook chickens when addons were new implemented. Hunted them for a whole weekend i looted like 100-200pieces.
I was very happy as i had good money to get some nice equipment/money to start in main. 10-20k was pretty nice when you just start from retiring or as a poor hobo player..

Reached main, found a buyer in carlin (i was in thais), i traveled with my level 8 char unskilled with noob eq to carlin. Suddenly just as soon i went upstairs at dwarven bridge my computer screen became blue with some scratches of different colors which is strange it never happened me before. ctrl+alt+delete and such i've tried everything but nothing so i decided to reboot asap.

I've died. I hurry back to the dwarven bridge i saw a polak sorc of level 14 looting my corpse, i've cried, insulted and stalked the character back to thais but i knew i couldn't do shit without friends, money, skills/eq/power.

All mine feathers gone, wasted a whole weekend. Was retired again.

hunting manually on rook chickens when addons were new implemented. Hunted them for a whole weekend i looted like 100-200pieces.
I was very happy as i had good money to get some nice equipment/money to start in main. 10-20k was pretty nice when you just start from retiring or as a poor hobo player..

Reached main, found a buyer in carlin (i was in thais), i traveled with my level 8 char unskilled with noob eq to carlin. Suddenly just as soon i went upstairs at dwarven bridge my computer screen became blue with some scratches of different colors which is strange it never happened me before. ctrl+alt+delete and such i've tried everything but nothing so i decided to reboot asap.

I've died. I hurry back to the dwarven bridge i saw a polak sorc of level 14 looting my corpse, i've cried, insulted and stalked the character back to thais but i knew i couldn't do shit without friends, money, skills/eq/power.

All mine feathers gone, wasted a whole weekend. Was retired again.

Deja vu....feels like I have seen such post anytime befor :D

I cried when my brother didn't wanted to make an account for me after 2 hours of asking him to, because I didn't know how to do it. I was like 6/7 yrs old.

Got killed at lvl 20 during 2 min AFK outside the depot in Carlin, Antica (Tibia) and lost my Beholder Shield.

12 years old.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I cried when I went through rook the first time, which took me forever, only to realize I had my shield in my arrow spot the whole time.

Pacera, approx. 2003/4? (that makes me about 12/13 at the time). I think I was about level 25 on a knight.
Anyway I think dark cathedral had just came out, i was hunting away on skeletons n shit.
My parents called me for dinner and I had to try and lose PZ ASAP. I didn't lose it fast enough and they got angry and yelled at me, I remember being infuriated by that. So anyway I was a good kid so I exit logged and hoped for the best.
I died to a skeleton. I cry. ;(

Secura, 2007-2008. I was 7-8 years old. I got my first level 8 ever after been in rookgaard for 4-6 months and then i go hunting and get awesome loot and around 20 plat. (I was gone for like 6 hours.) And found out that i didn't have a rope. :(

I had no friends playing tibia with me and everyone ignored me to help me. So i logged off and installed ot and cried for days. :(

I cried when my brother didn't wanted to make an account for me after 2 hours of asking him to, because I didn't know how to do it. I was like 6/7 yrs old.

HAAHAA I had the same problem to :D I was like 10 years old

12~ years old... was hunting fibula for weeks to buy a fire sword for 6k or like that. Had autologin (there was no queue then) downloaded from somewhere, probably keylogger.
When I logged in a day after I had no items left. That made me sad already, but not cry. Installed whole windows new, downloaded tibia + auto login only, hunted fibula for like ages, bought again a fire sword and next day I logged in while the hacker was pking with my char and a serpent sword instead fire sword lol. I just saw few keys from keyboard flying around my room cause I crushed it agains the wall xD

Back