• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I design and script YOUR homepage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
For the price of 5.00 EUR, I will design and script your homepage.

You will:
  • choose the colors (if you want to)
  • choose a theme (if you want to)
  • tell me where and how to (if you want to)

I will:
  • do my best
  • make the homepage show up automatically after X minutes

My service includes accurate statistics of the server such as:

- players online
- highscores (if the buyer wants this)
- server status (online/offline)
- players online record
- players online list

What do I mean with "if you want to"?
There are lots of people that hate designing their own stuff, so they leave everything up to the designer (me, in this case).

If you are interested:
http://archezot.com/homepages/index.php

As mentioned (on website), you must submit a valid e-mail address! otherwise, I will not be able to know who I am dealing with, and the money will be lost.

Last edited:
Can I see some examples of templates you might use?

The homepage will not be based on defined templates, unless the buyer wants that. I will design whatever the buyer wants, and then script it.

Well can I see examples of work you've already done? I've seen your website, $5 seems rather cheap for a well-done website so I guess I'm kind of wary that it will be done well for such a small amount. I am rather interested though

Well can I see examples of work you've already done? I've seen your website, $5 seems rather cheap for a well-done website so I guess I'm kind of wary that it will be done well for such a small amount. I am rather interested though

You should not forget I am just doing your homepage aka "splash" page.

However, you must wait 24 hours after I have received specifications via e-mail to get your homepage.

Example of my work: http://otland.net/f118/modern-aac-gesior-aac-homepage-script-v2-0-a-100222/
(this example is more like an information homepage than a nice-looking one, that's why I need specifications)

Oh, I didn't notice that. I was wondering why it was so cheap :p

I can do that myself with limited php and css knowledge, thanks though

Oh, I didn't notice that. I was wondering why it was so cheap :p

I can do that myself with limited php and css knowledge, thanks though

You are welcome. ^_^

Right Click - View Source - Copy and paste!

But GL to your service!

Right Click - View Source - Copy and paste!

But GL to your service!

My service includes accurate statistics of the server such as:

- players online
- highscores (if the buyer wants this)
- server status (online/offline)
- players online record
- players online list

... and more.

But, thanks! ^_^

I highly trust Archez, I will reply to you later.

Great thread.

Regards,
Waller

Ok. I want tibia.com design for Modernaac (not just the template, but the views too). I even pay you 10EUR for it :p.

(Time wise, I feel I'm saving money. I began on it for a friend, but gave up as I'm a lazy designer).

@up I already have the layout.. not views tho
And i doubt Archez will do the views for just 10 euro :S

Hello. Do you create only one page (front page) or also some content page(s)?

Ok. I want tibia.com design for Modernaac (not just the template, but the views too). I even pay you 10EUR for it :p.

(Time wise, I feel I'm saving money. I began on it for a friend, but gave up as I'm a lazy designer).

I can do the views, the template for MAAC and shit, but... 10 EUR is a lil' bit bad, as 5mok3 said.

Hello. Do you create only one page (front page) or also some content page(s)?

Content page(s) too, but it'll cost more than 5 EUR, obviously. :p

I've been working on the development of something new so I won't be doing this anymore unless you request it privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back